2»

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Options
    broll said:
    MojoWild said:

If they told you when you're getting news, it wouldn't be news.
    Really?  Almost all TV and radio news on then planet would disagree with you. They tell you when they’ll be airing their news to an often obsessive degree. 

So you’re saying if they said this:
    (Example totally fake)
    Stay at tuned to the forums on Thursday for news about an exciting new feature!

it suddenly wouldn’t be news?
     Not what I said at all.
    There's a difference between media news and forum news.
    I'm just saying they're not going to pre-announce the announcement. Don't get bogged down by the other stuff.
    And you know when the news will be on already.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is this update available on Amazon Appstore? I couldn't see it yet.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    What's Changed:
    • Fixed a rare bug where players were receiving incorrect event rewards.
    This makes me sad
  • elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    IOS user here - I keep getting the message to update to new version but the app store doesn't have new version for me to upload, it says open instead of get. anybody else?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    elcondore said:
    IOS user here - I keep getting the message to update to new version but the app store doesn't have new version for me to upload, it says open instead of get. anybody else?
    On the app store go to updates.  Then drag down from the top.  The dragging down will refresh the list.  It's a dumb new 'feature' in iOS 11.  It's caused much confusing.  I can't guarantee that's your issue, but it's most likely.
  • elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    issue resolved - user error. vpn blocking app store from functioning properly.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Something that I've noticed is that some of the rewards (most notably from Bonus pulls on Story mode or opening Taco tokens) seems to have had a slight UI change -- the value drops in from the top. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe I just didn't notice it until now. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    Something that I've noticed is that some of the rewards (most notably from Bonus pulls on Story mode or opening Taco tokens) seems to have had a slight UI change -- the value drops in from the top. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe I just didn't notice it until now. 
    No that’s definitely new. And not happening consistently. I suspect it’s somehow related to the new feature coming and it’s a bug that it happens sometimes right now. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    broll said:
    ZeiramMR said:
    No that’s definitely new. And not happening consistently. I suspect it’s somehow related to the new feature coming and it’s a bug that it happens sometimes right now. 
    I also suspected it has to do with an upcoming feature or change, but maybe it is just a refactor. My guess is grouping rewards in categories behind the scenes? Even Health Packs are doing this.