Jessica in Latest LTs

2»

Comments

• ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    I decided to pull until I got a JJ for 5E in PvE. All told 60 pulls for 1 JJ, 2 AA's and 1 GR. Loving the pull rate below 7%. 
  • seshoma
    seshoma Posts: 58 Match Maker
    edited March 2018
    Waited for JJ and pulled ,I drew 14/84 .
    Got only AA covers and 8 JJ covers no GR covers luckily wasnt aiming for him
    Champed my AA ,so a really good pull
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    128 LT's
    15x 5*s.  
    11.7% pull rate.

7x Ghost Rider Covers
    6x Archangel Covers
    1x JJ Covers

Disappointing outcome to be sure especially when you consider Jessica Jones is the main draw here.  Oh well, I have AA champed and ready to collect dust until he's buffed and now its time to wait for his rotation before I can spend CP/LT's again.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ugh. Just went and pulled my mini-hoard. 28 pulls, including the 4 LTs I got as Champ rewards in the process. Not only no Jess, but not a single 5* cover at all. On the other hand, almost all of the 4* that I pulled were usable, and included a Mockingbird purple that I was able to use to Champ her and save the red cover I had on the vine. On yet another hand, three of the covers were greens for my 3/3/5 Lockjaw.
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    I pulled 86 LTs, and got 6 Ghost Riders, 4 Archangels, and 5 Jess Jones. Pending a cover swap from CS, GR and Arc will be champed in the next couple days. Back to hoarding until the next two 5*s come along! Hopefully I'll have all the 4*s done by then.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Wow, reading this thread almost makes me feel bad to say I pulled JJ on the first pull from her special store. Then I pulled four more just because I told myself I was going to pull five times and got a GG black also. I feel for some of you though.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, reading this thread almost makes me feel bad to say I pulled JJ on the first pull from her special store. Then I pulled four more just because I told myself I was going to pull five times and got a GG black also. I feel for some of you though.
    Honestly, I had a really good run of pulling the new 5* within like 3 tries up until Ghost Rider, so I kind of figure it's time for me to go spend some time on the other end of the bell curve for a while.

I can't deny that I very much would have preferred it if this had happened with Archangel instead of Jess, tho ;)
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enjoy it, cause a stinker run is just around the corner. I pulled 7 from that store and 4 were 5*s, so I was obviously delighted. I haven't forgotten burning through 1000cp, and not getting a single 5* before though. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    I pulled 3 JJs chasing BP in her limited store.  I'm hoarding until AA leaves at least.  Currently at right around 100 pulls.  By the time AA leaves there's a reasonable chance I will be 100% 4* champed or just chasing the latest few so the hoarding requirement lessens a lot.  
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm at 59 of 65 4*s champed so decided to stop hoarding at this point. I'm in a position now where no covers will get wasted. Makes the game so much more enjoyable when you dont have to hoard. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled to get JJ for future essential and got her on the second pull. First pull was Ghost Rider. Been hoarding and the last time I pulled was to Ghost Rider (took 6 pulls), This mean my last 3 pulls were all 5*s. Not looking forward to the next 5*, likely have to pull many tokens to make up for this lucky streak
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,050 Chairperson of the Boards
    PorkBelly said:
    So, I pulled my 13th GladiaThor cover on Saturday from Latest Legends but it was a dupe.  I submitted a ticket for an exchange on Saturday but I still have not heard back.

Has anyone been in this situation before and do they still honor the swap since GladiaThor has now moved to classics?
    It doesn’t matter when the ticket was submitted. What matters is if the cover was a LL cover. They can simply confirm that by looking at the covers in your reward queue.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Pulled JJ literally on my first try, after I renewed my VIP yesterday. That is some absurd luck, but I'll take it as karma owing me one for giving me 3 Red Bonus Hero covers for my 3/2/5 Shuri to date. Always a blessing when I get to keep my CP, especially now that I'm taking a slight break on 4s to flip fully-covered dupe 3s. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Like Ghost Rider last time around, this has been a rough one. I saved up enough CP and pulls for 28 tries (before champ levels giving extra LT/CP). Nada on JJ. My 5* rate was about 10% on the other two 5*s.

I'm going to go back to saving up some more just in case the Legacy Heroes for Hire is of use to finish someone off.