Jessica in Latest LTs

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
Just letting everyone know. Jessica has defenestrated GladiaThor out of Latests

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5/5/2 GladiaThor weeps in the corner.  I opened about 40 LTs over the weekend with no luck.  But I did get three 5* Angel and one 5* GR.  <Sarcastic Yay!>
  • DeadpoolandBob
    DeadpoolandBob Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I got lucky with a cover swap in Friday for my 13th, just in time!
    Does that mean the GladiaThor price in Heroes for Hire drops to 250?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled about 80 LTs to get her since I failed in about 50 attempts when her release token came out.  Pulled 10 Archangels and 3 Ghost Riders and ZERO Jessica Jones.

So in summary, that's about 130 pulls with JJ in tokens and I have still to get one of her covers.  RNGesus hates JJ!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    So, I pulled my 13th GladiaThor cover on Saturday from Latest Legends but it was a dupe.  I submitted a ticket for an exchange on Saturday but I still have not heard back.

Has anyone been in this situation before and do they still honor the swap since GladiaThor has now moved to classics?
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    ended with 2/5/5 5Thor. is the pattern that the first color will be the first cover given once they add a 4 star feeder for him?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jexman said:
    ended with 2/5/5 5Thor. is the pattern that the first color will be the first cover given once they add a 4 star feeder for him?
    Pretty sure the answer is yes. However it might be better to keep 250 CP at hand for when he is required again (might be soon, might be in months) - as there is not clear schedule on the 4* feeders. 
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Pulled about 20 in her store and another 50+ today and NO Jessica Jones. At least Archangel is fully covered
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    My 5/5/2 GladiaThor weeps in the corner.  I opened about 40 LTs over the weekend with no luck.  But I did get three 5* Angel and one 5* GR.  <Sarcastic Yay!>
    Same boat here...I pulled over 50 attempts and no luck on my 4/3/5 thor. Angel is now at 12 covers and rider at 10. I should champ those 2 when I pull again. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    PorkBelly said:
    So, I pulled my 13th GladiaThor cover on Saturday from Latest Legends but it was a dupe.  I submitted a ticket for an exchange on Saturday but I still have not heard back.

Has anyone been in this situation before and do they still honor the swap since GladiaThor has now moved to classics?

As long as the ticket was submitted while Thor was still in Latest you should get the swap done.

Magic said:
    Jexman said:
    Pretty sure the answer is yes. However it might be better to keep 250 CP at hand for when he is required again (might be soon, might be in months) - as there is not clear schedule on the 4* feeders. 
    If the first two Classic fivestars are any indication, it's still in chronological order based on when they were last featured - Silver Surfer has had the longest wait since he was last essential and Doc Ock the second longest. If the pattern holds, the next two Classics should be Black Bolt and Green Goblin. The last cycle took around 2½ months to go through (Surfer and Ock were essential in early October), so I don't expect them to reach Classic Thor Before October 2018 considering we need to go through everyone who Went Classic since then too.

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Now I don't feel so bad. I had 35 pulls and got 1 of each 5*.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

Heh.  I finished my Archangel and he was leveling like crazy, so I decided to hoard CP and see who was in the packs with the new one - if possible I wanted to get a head start on them so I could pull Classics until Archangel was out.  I champed BP and wanted more GG, so the Jessica Jones packs were perfect for me. I pulled 47 event tokens, and got the following:

1 BP

1 JJ

RNG, man.  It sucks.  At least I got a JJ for essentials, but I was really hoping for 2-3 covers for her...

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 117 and got 18 5* so 15% and got 4 JJ.  I did finish my GR so I can champ him for the required PVE!!  Now I am back to hoarding for 6 weeks this groundhog will be back in the summer time!!
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I'm solidly in 4* territory and was only looking for one Jessica Jones (my fellow JJ) for 5* req'd nodes.

Got lucky with a red cover on pull #8.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    1/15 here.  Pulled an AA with a JJ bonus cover.  At least I have one for when she is essential now.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I saved 325 CP and 1 LT token for Jessica Jones. Got Jessica's Blue from the LT token. Used the CP anyway and got a 5* Ghost Rider.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    I was pulling to try and get a 14th cover for a 4*. I pulled 25 Latest until I got a 14th Venom making him next 4* up. I also got 3 AA, 2 GR and 1 JJ. Giving Archangel 10 covers, Ghost Rider 6 and Jessica Jones 4 overall.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I saved up a hoard of about 13 LTs and 450 CP.  Burned through the LTs and got 2 GR and an AA. 3 pulls into the CP and got my JJ! Burned the rest of the CP on Classics (sticking to 4* land as much as possible) and landed 5* of BSSM, IM, Capt, GG (mine was at 5/5/2 and got the last one I needed to fully cover him) and ended up only 1 green Shuri away from finishing her and 2 covers away from finishing BP (every other 4* in tokens is already champed).
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I had 300 CP saved to try to pull only 1 Jessica (to keep my 100% roster). 1st pull, black Jessica. Used the rest on classic tokens to build old ranks
  • iko
    iko Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    28 pulls. didn't got JJ or my missing America 13th cover but 4 ghost riders+ 1BH and 1 4* BH. All in all I think I ahead on this one.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have around 560 CP saved up but am going to wait a few days for the announcement of the next two 5* essentials (or maybe even this mysterious new feature) first.

But I do want to spend them before the season swaps to try for more Vulture champ levels while he has better odds.