Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Hautli, Radiant Champion Official Thread

2»

Comments

• morgue427morgue427 Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    sorry, thats right but for those that dont know the first ability only gets you more loyalty points
    i like h2 more than vraska personally but still trying to find a set up i like for her in standard h2 i have one but it is a lot like kiora honestly but with dinos , a mythic one helps. Ghalta at that
  • dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    This one is awsome, the synergie between her first and third ability, + green converting spells is great
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,463 Chairperson of the Boards
    I enjoy her a lot. I'm missing the key Dino mythics, so I built her a nice eternalise deck. She feels powerful without being totally nuts!
  • NinjaENinjaE Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    @Laeuftbeidir can we see your decklist?
    NinjaE said:
    @Laeuftbeidir can we see your decklist?
    Sure that, although I vary it regulary :

creatures:
    Adorned Pouncer
    Honored Hydra
    Quarry Beatle

Spells:
    Hour of Promise
    Harvest Season
    Overcome
    Driven
    Gather the pack

Supports : 
    Sword of the animist
    Scattered Groves

Driven and harvest season are easy to replace, if you have other ways to get your creatures in the graveyard - add them.

For me it's kind of a budget deck, one mythic is next to nothing. Just fun, nice synergies without being over the top.
  • sjechuasjechua Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby could you please add Huatli Rad Champ to the Planeswalker Index too, thanks :smile:
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 6,131 Site Admin
    sjechua said:
    Brigby could you please add Huatli Rad Champ to the Planeswalker Index too, thanks :smile:
    Done!
  • SnappyturtleSnappyturtle Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Currently for Gold:

Creatures-
    Dauntless Bodyguard
    Blood-Cursed Knight
    Honored Hierarch
    Obelisk Spider
    Blessed Spirits

Spells-
    Dissenter's Deliverance(switched out for Invoke the Divine or Demystify for standard)
    Enter the unknown
    Enshrouding Mist

Supports-
    Nissa's Pilgrimage
    Evolutionary Leap

Beside the support removal, I usually switch out Evolutionary Leap and Blessed Spirits for a Trapjaw Tyrant+Saving Grace combo.
    I find Enter to be a better buffer and possible mana ramp than Path. Plus it gives better damage to Obelisk.

• SnappyturtleSnappyturtle Posts: 84 Match Maker
    edited November 2018
    I messed up and forgot to remove Rupture Spire and it leveled me up to Platinum...

At least I can use all the mythics and rares I've been avoiding to not level up to p2w territory.

My plat deck:
    Creatures:
    Danitha Capashen, Paragon
    Kwende, Pride of Femeref
    Traxos, Scourge of Kroog
    Spells:
    Invoke the Divine
    Animist's Awakening
    Gather the Pack
    Primevals' Glorious Rebirth
    Supports:
    Seal Away
    Azor's Gateway
    On Serra's Wings.

Basically, it revolves around Primevals' Glorious Rebirth. With mana generation from the life-gains.
    I messed up and forgot to remove Rupture Spire and it leveled me up to Platinum...

At least I can use all the mythics and rares I've been avoiding to not level up to p2w territory.

My plat deck:
    Creatures:
    Danitha Capashen, Paragon
    Kwende, Pride of Femeref
    Traxos, Scourge of Kroog
    Spells:
    Invoke the Divine
    Animist's Awakening
    Gather the Pack
    Primevals' Glorious Rebirth
    Supports:
    Seal Away
    Azor's Gateway
    On Serra's Wings.

Basically, it revolves around Primevals' Glorious Rebirth. With mana generation from the life-gains.

So.. You were sandbagging in golf for over a year? That likely makes you one of the reasons why other players fear leveling to platinum.. And don't worry, it's not really p2w here either, you just have a stronger competition for the top spots. Plat is totally overcrowded anyway - with the better rewards, you likely did yourself a favor. 
    Your deck looks solid, if you have it, I'd suggest adding growing rites!
    platnium is not the end all fear yes it gets worse but the rewards will make you forget it, you will loose battle to people that have more cards but you can get more in return. with the new daily mini event a free duplicate mythic will have you crafting mythics with in a week(unless you want newer sets)

anyone finding a lot more use for huatli this block? from release i lucked out and got march of the multitudes and with his abilities they work well.
    my deck so far that wins most times has evolved in to this
    Ghalta primal hunger (mythic creature)
    thunderherd migration (common spell)
    Growing rites of itlimoc (mythic support)
    march of the multitudes (mythic spell)
     isolate (mythic spell)
    Chord of calling (mythic spell)
    emmara soul of accord (mythic creature)
    blessed light (common spell)
    path of discovery (uncommon support)
    commune with dinosaurs (rare spell)
     yes mythic heavy but if it gets up and going adding several 12+ creatures a turn, get the first ability running with path out then a full march of the multitudes and from there ever turn is a final ability use and watch the ai weep lol.
    biggiest problems are flyer decks and the horrid kill decks where you cant get multiple creatures out in a turn. over all win far more than the couple i have lost he has become my new go to
  • BarthorondorBarthorondor Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Here's my deck for Huatli2.
    In the begining only common/uncommon (wanted to make it work that way).
    Added Crown of convergence because I got lucky, but it worked fine anyways.

Creatures:
    Haazda marshal

Spells:
    Saproling migration
    Spore swarm
    Swore companions
    Justice strike
    Invoke the divine

Support:
    Path of Discovery
    Valor in Akros
    Conclave Tribunal
    Crown of convergence (formerly Fungal plots)
2»