Spring Currency Sales! (3/21/18)

Options
2»

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I live in the U.S.A. and Logan's Loonies at the moment is priced at $19.99, which is the same price as always.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The ISO sale is garbage. You need to add a zero on the ISO in the offers for it to even be a resonable decent deal. I meen 20$ for 30k ISO? I can't even champ a 2* for that. Wake up!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    There's only one iso sale in the game.  And it's the one that transports all your iso away with the gale force winds of the release schedule.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can I sell my ISO-8 for cash?  I’m sitting on a couple of hundred dollars worth at these prices.  
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    At least they are consistant with pricing the double offer wrongly.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder if the developers have a giant red flashing light in their office that goes up when somebody buys an ISO pack and then everybody is allowed to jump into the money pool for an hour.

(sadly they still wait for the light to go off ONCE)
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just don't get it.  Why are ISO prices so completely out of whack?  This sale doesn't make it any better.  Either D3 knows it and doesn't care or they don't know it and have no idea how the game is played.  Not sure which is worse.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My prices also went up from £14.99 to £17.49 conveniently before the sale. Out of principal it became a no purchase. 

Not that you'd ever buy the ISO sale offer.