Howard Hunting: March 2018- How’d you do?

13»

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Got a Purple I can’t use
    4/2/5 Howard, and the purple has been at 5 for quite some time. Ever since they changed that node to give a random color, I think I've only not managed to pull purple once. FFS, a Howard PVP with a non-purple progression, or even a VAULT with Howard would be extremely welcome. If I didn't have a brand new iPhone X, I most definitely would have thrown it across the room with extreme violence. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    It’s all champ levels to me, homie
    Purple Howard, but is my 14th cover. Time to finally champ that crazy duck.

Was lucky though that when building him I never got a 6th color until this one. 
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Got a useable Green!
    Got a green to make him 5/3/5. 
    Happy not to get another tinykitty purple. 
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got a Blue I can’t use
    Got another blue. I believe I'm at 2/8/3 now. It's somewhat annoying, but it's not like I have spare ISO to champ him anyway.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Got a useable Blue!
    Usable blue but still bad news. My Howard is now 2/5/2.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a green, had a bunch of maxed 2*s so sold them and champed him. Think he'd been sitting on 13 covers for about a year.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Don’t care / skipped the event / other
    Howard's on 13 cover's for ages, but I don't see a point to put ISO in him. So just sold the WW prog cover, as usual
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Got a useable Blue!
    Got blue have 2 cover of him now
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Got a useable Blue!
    I'm a little late to this party.  The cover I got was my 14th. Just waiting for enough ISO to champ him, but I also have 14th and 15th covers for America on the vine with another coming from the current event progression. She is going to be champed first. Should still have time to champ Howard before it expires though.
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Got a useable Blue!

Currently sitting at 2/5/5. Only four other 4 stars left to champ besides him. Will probably end up dropping the 120cp to secure the correct color before next go around.

• gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Got a Blue I can’t use
    I got a blue ...  my 1/6/3 Duck was very happy... I swear I saw the "Bill of Rights" artwork at the same time as I saw the blue cover.... Duck just went ballistic!!!  
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Got a useable Green!
    Got my second ducky cover.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Got a useable Green!
    I think I got a green cover, to put him at 2/0/1. I'm not putting iso into him any time soon though, so he's still at 70.