Temporary Heroes for Hire Vaults (3/15/18)

Comments

• Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I hope it's still a thing I just dropped 120cp on an Iceman cover expecting said deal to kick in for me.  Fingers crossed.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    I hope it's still a thing I just dropped 120cp on an Iceman cover expecting said deal to kick in for me.  Fingers crossed.
    If they're planning out 15 days of these temporary vaults, I think it is safe to assume they need to push out a new version of the game to fix the pricing bug.

So unless they've got a way to present a vault to just one user, I wouldn't be surprised if all 4* H4H store offers will be on pause until next game update.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    jamesh said:
    If they're planning out 15 days of these temporary vaults, I think it is safe to assume they need to push out a new version of the game to fix the pricing bug.

So unless they've got a way to present a vault to just one user, I wouldn't be surprised if all 4* H4H store offers will be on pause until next game update.
    My 5-2-5 Chavez with 2 covers on the vine is crying.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Really hope the "secret" HFH deals still run. I'm relying on it to finish my Vulture before the cover on my vine expires.
  • Twiztid690
    Twiztid690 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    When r they relaesing tha lvl 8 heros for hire i just missed tha last one by a couole minutes

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    When r they relaesing tha lvl 8 heros for hire i just missed tha last one by a couole minutes

The schedule has been bi weekly, with the revisions.  So that should be in about 10 days.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    This is the same deal and content as every week. The 4* for the Crash is offered as a HFH deal. The only difference is that it's in a vault and that "Sweet" extra 300 ISO-8. 
  • Shintok17
    Will there still be individual special h4h offers for 4*s with 12 covers meeting special conditions?
    Recently I champed Vulture & Gamora using this method to get my 13th cover, so it seems to be working. You just have to have patience, because my offer showed up when the cover on the vine had 1 Day and some hours left.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    Will there still be individual special h4h offers for 4*s with 12 covers meeting special conditions?
    Recently I champed Vulture & Gamora using this method to get my 13th cover, so it seems to be working. You just have to have patience, because my offer showed up when the cover on the vine had 1 Day and some hours left.
    Yes but we want to know if that will still be the case when the HFH deals are replaced with vaults.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 said:
    Yes but we want to know if that will still be the case when the HFH deals are replaced with vaults.
    oh ok. sorry. I will let you know when I get a 4* on the vine with the conditions needed.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    So there is a Hulkbuster vault on March 25th. I hope it has a black cover in it. My HB has been 5/1/5 for ages now. It would really help in trying to get him fully covered.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    So there is a Hulkbuster vault on March 25th. I hope it has a black cover in it. My HB has been 5/1/5 for ages now. It would really help in trying to get him fully covered.

Brigby said:
    Vault Details - 20 items
    • First cover of the current Crash of the Titans character

Sorry, looks like your Hulkbuster will have wait a bit longer...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    talleman said:
    jamesh said:

My 5-2-5 Chavez with 2 covers on the vine is crying.
    And my 5/5/1 Spider Woman is still envious of your Chavez.

(waiting for the first person with a 5/5/0 to chime in.  :-)
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Shintok17 said:
    Shintok17 said:
    oh ok. sorry. I will let you know when I get a 4* on the vine with the conditions needed.

I have one now.  I'll post back here if my needed purple Iceman appears in the HFH store.
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker

I did the same thing for Rogue and her cover will expire in 6 days.  I knew it was a risk trying to do so, but I'm going to be somewhat disappointed if the offer doesn't come.  I'll check in as well to let everyone know if I get the offer in the next few days.
  • guzktgui
    guzktgui Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    My hulk “main event” has been waiting for that 13th cover for a week, I think this “feature” is over. Already throw away 4 covers for him, still one more left
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    I think it’s safe to assume that the 4* HfH is on hiatus during the bug timeframe. Doesn’t matter if it’s the Crash one or the “save a cover” one. 

Edit:  the vault is the Crash HfH. But the normal page which contained both 4 and 5* HfH - and had the surprise “save a cover” offer sometimes - is not offering 4* HfH, apparently, at least until the bug is fixed.  I’m assuming, anyway, since no one has said it’s working for them in several days. And it makes sense that they just turned off the 4* function if the page wasn’t charging the 3600 HP.  
  • Shintok17
    OJSP said:
    bluewolf said:
    I think it’s safe to assume that the 4* HfH is on hiatus during the bug timeframe. Doesn’t matter if it’s the Crash one or the “save a cover” one. 
    The Crash one is the one offered in he vault, isn’t it? on the last page (well, it was. Now it’s between Webbed Wonder and DP vs MPQ)
    It is the Crash one. My valult has Kate Bishop, which is the character for the current Crash.
  • SocAccPsyc
    SocAccPsyc Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I feel like this wasn't promoted in-game very well, if at all.  I don't recall seeing an announcement and just came to the forums today for an update.  I REALLY was hoping to purchase that SpiderGwen token.  Any chance that it could be made available for longer to compensate for the time it wasn't?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was an in game daily news announcement about the Kate Bishop vault.  I'm not sure if they'll do anything more about Spider-Gwen.