• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    No
    I'm saving up for the next bundle.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes
    rg72 said:
    Nope. Because of the 1:1 exchange rate in the game for me (UK iOS) £28.99 is too much.

Considering how I tend to buy these things when they show up, it's amazing I always seem to get the cheaper option. Mine was £23.99
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    No. My Riri is champed, War Machine is one of only 13 4*s I don't have champed and could be dead last for all I care about him and I just spent $30 to get the last 12 Marvel pinball tables I didn't have yet in Pinball Fx3.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    No

$42 for HP I don't really need and 2 4* characters I don't get to choose? No way.

I wouldn't pay anything for iso or a 3* - and definitely nothing for tokens, regardless of the type. So the only things that are really going to sway me towards these bundles are the HP and 4* options. Unless vastly improved, then I won't bother.
  • zooink2018
    zooink2018 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    No
    No. Initially needed the HP to get Gwenpool in the HFH store but then they messed things up...oh well
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    I did, but only because my Riri is that rarest of things: a 4-star with an equal cover spread (3/3/3). Now she's 4/4/4 and I need one more cover to finish her - and the best part is that I have no fear of wasting a cover! My next Riri cover will be her 13th, no matter what. Take that, RNG!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Smh at the desperation for our money.
    It's a great offer but two years too late.
    All free to play games want is your money. The majority have wised up.
    Thanks but no thanks.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    The 3 Riri covers gave me 10 + 25 CP, the War Machines gave me the LT at 310, the 9 Iron Men gave me a HB cover.
    Throw in the LT and the fact I kinda can use the Hero Points and it became a non-brainer.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    No
    No. Guess why?
    I'm Steam player  :p  
  • Halleck
    Halleck Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    No
    With some regret, no. I don't really need HP. This is the first bundle that could make some noticeable difference in my gameplay/enjoyment by raising my number of champed 4*s from 10 to 11.

However, at $30 I have to compare spending that same amount on other leisure activities and the bundle doesn't hold up.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    No
    Hard no on this pack. $25 is my soft cap for this game.
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Still Undecided
    I'm tempted (don't have IM 3*, like WM, could use the HP), but I also play on steam, and that UI change really is a step in the wrong direction.  Luckily i can ponder it a bit since I'm only at shield level 30.