Did/Will you buy the SCL 7 bundle?

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion

Did/Will you buy the SCL 7 bundle? 140 votes

Yes
33%
DormammuDragon_NexusBowgentleCNashIridiousatomzedSeriouslysirwookieechrisSymmeTreyferaldayorstochasticismTrilateralusCarnifexxDaichesrdvargas1salve1Lopan15LavaManLeesmkspyAweberman 47 votes
No
60%
PuceMoosefreakygeeksinnerjflQuebbsterColognoisseurNeuromancerseshomaTheBakuTaganovPunter1Chrono_TataJexmanGrimSkaldDeNappaDartmaster01NabistayejmusTiggidaLystratafmftint 84 votes
Still Undecided
6%
kbeswickSendikelmPunisher5784The rockettSaxikTheHungryPetJrlrmaSimpliciuszeroswitch 9 votes

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still Undecided
    If my War Machine wasn't 5/4/0 (plus he stinks), I would have likely purchased it but as of right now I'm undecided and leaning towards no
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I bought it.  I needed HP anyways and I thought it was pretty solid value overall.
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    No
    I learned that $25 dollars is the limit I’ve set for myself. 
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    No
    Nope. Because of the 1:1 exchange rate in the game for me (UK iOS) £28.99 is too much.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Yes
    I did.  But I am very new compared to many of you.  The additonal power for IM40, the 3x covers for 4*s that I didn't have, the HP cause I still have so many to roster, the ISO...  So yeah, just makes sense for me.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    Nope, not this time. I bought the level 6 bundle to restart my intercepts, but even though there was a lot of HP in that bundle I managed to spend it all in very Little time. I may need to avoid buying future bundles. At the very least, I will not get one while I still have intercepts running, and the price is already high enough as it is. Next pack may start offering 5*, and who knows what the price will be then?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    No

I got the last one, but it's just too soon for me, I think.  I don't want to spend too much money on this game - I maintained a VIP until I purchased the last bundle and will renew my VIP once the "bonus PVE" runs out on the last purchase - but spending over $50 on this game in a month is too much for me.

I mean, I wouldn't mind another 3 levels for my Riri and War Machine (particularly since it's likely that War Machine will feed 5* Iron Man,) and 9 more levels for IM40 is also cool, but I've got to set limits on how much I spend on this game.

I said this last time and I'll say it again - I like that they're giving the newer player a cash "ladder" to help them get to the 4* and 5* tiers faster.  It's good for the game in general, and for someone playing the game from the start, they probably don't follow on too fast.  It's a good strategy.

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    I did get this one all solid toons but probably will be the last too much
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    Reluctantly bought it since gave my WM a LT. That netted me my 13th AA...so guess it was worth it? But too late now.

Don't think I could buy higher priced packs though, they'd probably have to start putting in guaranteed 5s for me to even consider it, but next pack will probably be all 4s and a 5 star in a pack (if it happens at all) would be in the scl 9 pack.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    $42 is a bit steep.
  • modok47
    modok47 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    No
    No I think its too pricey back to grinding 
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    No
    No.  I was going to because I desperately needed the HP for a few covers on the vine and I could use the covers.  But then the Steam UI change happened and I haven't decided if I'm going to continue playing.  I'm waiting for an answer on the "Is this permanent" question before I drop another dollar. 
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Yes
    I didn't plan on it but then got antsy and suckered into it.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Yes
    I need the HP for the 3 star re-roster and it allowed me to champ Riri. Had it been a character I already had champed or one far away from champing (or a weaker character though my War Machine was already champed), I might have thought twice.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    No
    I won't buy any thing for this game until they improve VIP.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    Yes
    I did, but $30 is really approaching the upper end. I wish it wasn’t a 3-day limited time offer. As it is, I passed on VIP this month in anticipation. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    No
    I already pay for VIP every 4 weeks. That's about the max I'm willing to spend on a mobile game.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    No
    I bought the last couple of these, but I think I hit my cap on how much I'm willing to spend without getting an actual choice of covers instead of just the ones the devs pick out.

Plus my Riri is champed already, my War Machine is 0/5/1, and 9 covers for IM40 isn't gonna impact my use of him one way or the other.

My 3*-4* transitioning wife could benefit from this package, but unlike me she's playing 2 other games that she'd much rather put that $$ toward.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    Far too expensive, so an easy no. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    I haven't bought any of them so far, and this one didn't change my mind.