Mexus is back but just to say bye.

mexus
mexus Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone! This is Mexus, I used to be a frequent forumite earlier.
However the last post I made was an argumentation whether I should quit or not quit playing MPQ. I had some cirteria set up and I did not meet this so yes - I quit MPQ. I also asked the legal department to delete my forum profile which they did.
I still drop in here from time to time to see what's new (but I mostly see what's old, sadly).
It's been 2 seasons now since I quit. I have a new phone but did't even install MPQ on it and I don't actually miss swiping gems left and right, up and down for 10 hours each week even if I had fun doing it sometimes. To quit MPQ was also good for my wallet since I do have problems with overspending and the 5* part of the game is a H U G E money grab for someone like me.

What do I miss then? I miss you guys! And while I'm not making a forum return to would just like to drop in, let you know I have no hard feelings towards anyone, that I was not "banned" from the forum for necroing too many threads or anything - I just felt that giving the forum up would help me cold-turkey MPQ easier. I have since though felt a bit unfriendly since I've been posting with some of you for over a year and then I just left without saying bybye. :(

It's fun to see your discussions and while I do want to participate sometimes it feels counterproductive somehow since I'm not playing the game. 
Will I return to MPQ? Hmmm, not planned. If it happens it won't be until all the latest 4* characters are new ones (aka. Kraven and newer) so that every legendary token brings something new. So maybe see you by then, then. But if not - take good care of yourselves, your babies, your moms and dads and your animals. Make sure you're all hydrated.

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    "Hello and good luck." in Swedish

I hope that's right - my Swedish is rusty at best.

//Removed Swedish Words -Brigby
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    granne said:
    "Hello and good luck." in Swedish

I hope that's right - my Swedish is rusty at best.

That's right. "Hello" in Swedish is usually two words, but it's not wrong to have it as one word.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Miss you too man. Enjoy your free time  ;)
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    note to self
    swedish is not allowed. 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Swedish words never been so dangerous.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Hadronic said:
    note to self
    swedish is not allowed. 
    I wonder how one says "in jail" in Swedish.

I guess I'll never know...
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    **Mod Mode: ON**

Please keep this thread on topic.

As it seems some people are unfamiliar, rule 4 of the Forum Rules requires all posts be made in English. While I understand why some might disagree with such a policy, it was made in order to help combat spam (we used to get quite a bit of Russian spam) and to prevent people from hiding abusive language in a language the moderator team is unfamiliar with. Unfortunately, in keeping with this policy, we have to remove well-intentioned kind messages in a foreign language as well. 

**Mod Mode: OFF**

@mexus : I wish you all the best with the path you have chosen for yourself. And take care!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:
    Hadronic said:
    note to self
    swedish is not allowed. 
    I wonder how one says "in jail" in Swedish.

I guess I'll never know...

PM for you. As I understand it, the rule only applies to forum posts. :)

And mexus, "luck to in future"!