shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Angela Bower
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Hela hela hela
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    They could make Mephisto a boss. They have a unfinished plot/story line left open from the short run of Cho's mini story after Hearts of Darkness they have never finished. Plus since he is the current baddie in the Doctor Strange comic arc with multiple Avengers being Ghost Riders as well, it would just make sense to add him as the next big boss.  
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Someone pointed out to me that Arnim Zola is really the best MCU villain. Considering how he was able to use Hydra to infiltrate shield so deeply I kinda agreed. They kinda missed their chance for when Winter Soldier came out, but I would like if they created a Hydra storyline or Zola boss. Might be hard since he was just a computer screen
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    Weapon H

Also, Mister Sinister now also likes inhumans, not just mutants. So we can face clones of some of the most prominent characters of the game and fight a souped up version of Lockjaw or Wolverine or a Black Bolt/Dazzler hybrid clone or whatever.

• Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Sasha Banks
    Yeah. 

But more seriously, Doom. We need a Good Doom who is a real threat please.

But Annihilation wave please. That'd be great. So many hereoes were involved, so much good stuff came out of it. We could get some new drones minions to fight, and Annihilus is begging for a Boss Node. That gets my vote. More than Mags, More than Foom, More than WWHulk, Over Mephisto, and Blackheart, and Nightmare. Over Onslaught, Legion, Holocaust, and Mastermold+Sentinels. Before Kang, Set, the Serpent Crown, Attuma and the armies, or Dracula. 

Can we please have an Annihilation Wave. Or at least like, an Adam Warlock for the third guardians film?
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Super-Skrull
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I would actually want Fin Fang Foom, my favourite super villain when I was growing up. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always liked Blastaar. There's something amusing about a big dumb monkey from the Negative Zone who can shoot energy from his palms
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Think there could be some fun around having a Grandmaster boss event, because he likes to take teams of heroes and force them to fight against each other in competitions. Could even work affliations into somehow...? Dunno. 

But could be interesting. 

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    jgomes32 said:
    Kang comes to mind. But they can do something fun with Arcade or Mojo for future X-Men releases.
    Now I want the X-Babies!

Passive Power: Annoying - Every time you make a match, the X-Babies steal 1 AP from it to play with. As soon as they have an equal number of AP in every color, they all start fighting over them and destroy that many tiles of each color on the board.