Increased Bagman?

2»

Comments

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Calnexin said:
    There's definitely something different about Bagman drops.  Several people in my alliance, myself included, and several more on the forums have reported runs of 2-6 in a row.  It's still rare, and doesn't seem to be linked to any particular event.  I got mine during lightning rounds, alliance mate got it during a (non-Bagman) season event.
    This happened to me awhile back...hadn't gotten a cover in months and then randomly one lightning round I got 4 purple covers in a row.  One of those "yes it's possible, but it's way more likely there is a glitch in the rng" situations.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Calnexin said:
    There's definitely something different about Bagman drops.  Several people in my alliance, myself included, and several more on the forums have reported runs of 2-6 in a row.  It's still rare, and doesn't seem to be linked to any particular event.  I got mine during lightning rounds, alliance mate got it during a (non-Bagman) season event.
    This happened to me awhile back...hadn't gotten a cover in months and then randomly one lightning round I got 4 purple covers in a row.  One of those "yes it's possible, but it's way more likely there is a glitch in the rng" situations.

I want to believe it's on purpose.  It seems like an easter egg to me, rather than a bug.  Just a little thing they threw in there to make us go "what the heck is happening here?" every once in awhile.