Will we get Women of Marvel covers change this March?

2»

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Dazzler?
    Didn't you hear?  She's confirmed as the next character!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Merged both threads asking if we will get alternative covers (or anything for that matter) for Women of Marvel month***
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Smart80 said:
    Everyone was raving about Helas performance in Thor Ragnarok. Where is she?
    Hellooooo where is marvels first movie female villain?
    Once again The house of Thor and even his enemies now are disrespected by the Spiderman fanboys who run this game.
    First? Nebula? Ayesha? Emma Frost?
    First female main villain.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Smart80 said:
    Everyone was raving about Helas performance in Thor Ragnarok. Where is she?
    Hellooooo where is marvels first movie female villain?
    Once again The house of Thor and even his enemies now are disrespected by the Spiderman fanboys who run this game.
    First? Nebula? Ayesha? Emma Frost?
    First female main villain.
    Ah ok, fair enough, although I might have considered Grandmaster as main villain.
    Or Ayesha the driving force behind GotG2.

But either way, more than important enough to put her in the game already. Same goes for Valkyrie, who I loved even more.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    It's worth mentioning that Women of Marvel and Women of Power were Marvel's initiatives, not D3's or MPQ's. They simply replaced the covers with the variant covers that Marvel released those 2 years. From what I have heard Marvel isn't running any variant cover promotion for Women's History Month this year.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just out of curiosity (and somewhat relevant), if the most powerful female Marvel character went up against the most powerful male Marvel character in a no-holds-barred battle royale, is there a clear-cut winner (victory by trickery, time-deplacement, gravity-shinnanegans, mind control, etc., and not just physical strength, all considered) ? Who are the contenders?