Deadpool’s Daily Drag

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,065 Chairperson of the Boards
    I honestly think it just needs a few minor tweaks. As somebody mentioned DDQ is a fantastic way of measuring your roster progress as you go along but I guess it can also be a reminder that you have outgrown some of it. I also agree on the BE - you can have a lot of fun with this. I once went at it with a team of Thanos 3 star, Gambit 3 star (after his black was nerfed) and Sentry to see which was the most effective at killing themselves and somehow Gambit was last man standing so he helped kill the other 2 the best! I regularly use my low covered 5* on this mode so they get some play.

However shaking up some of the nodes wouldn't hurt also.

People use Juggernaut because he is a guaranteed constant, he never gets locked out. Anyone playing this game for a reasonable time could quickly build another 1* for use but really I personally can't be bothered. That might be on me but I don't think I'm alone.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,667 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

People use Juggernaut because he is a guaranteed constant, he never gets locked out. Anyone playing this game for a reasonable time could quickly build another 1* for use but really I personally can't be bothered. That might be on me but I don't think I'm alone.
    Just wanted to point out that no one can be locked out anymore, other than Nick Fury in the PVE where he is kidnapped, and EoTS locking out Wolverine. And you can’t double roster two versions of the same character like, say, Thor.  (Cue arguments for why some exceptions are made.)

Roster any 1* you want to use.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,065 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Just wanted to point out that no one can be locked out anymore, other than Nick Fury in the PVE where he is kidnapped, and EoTS locking out Wolverine. And you can’t double roster two versions of the same character like, say, Thor.  (Cue arguments for why some exceptions are made.)

Didn't realise that applied to DDQ, thanks. I might take 1* Spidey for a spin then.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think for me, an SCL that scaled up the nodes to my normal play would be fun, assuming that the rewards went up accordingly. But if the DDQ is actually intended to be a barometer of roster growth, maybe the answer would need to take the form of a 4* required that gave out a suitable reward, which given the number of 4*s in the game it seems reasonable would be a guaranteed 4* cover, and then have the Crash be 5* based instead.
    SCLs would be a great addition.  Drop some of the weaker nodes in higher SCLs or at least open up their requirements some.  If they have concerns about making 4* covers too available restrict them to SCL7 & up like the 5* E node in PvP.  Improve the amount of rewards at the different levels.  There's a lot to gain from adding SCLs to it IMO.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    SCLs in DDQ would be a fantastic fix.
  • sandalsnopants
    sandalsnopants Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Sounds like some people might need a break from the game.  I love DDQ even though it's way easier now than it used to be for me, and I haven't lost a crash in months.  It gives me something to do, and it allows me to try out characters I don't normally use in pvp or pve due to leveling issues, which I think is nice.
  • bryduck
    bryduck Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:5
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Didn't realise that applied to DDQ, thanks. I might take 1* Spidey for a spin then.
    I used to use Juggs, as everybody suggested to me, but I found him boring and susceptible to a bad RNGesus board too many times. I use Spidey; since his reformulation he is far quicker and more reliable.