Stealth nerf to 5* Peter Parker? [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Did the characters that match damage changed get a health buff as well?
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    The match power creep kind makes sense once you factor in that it went from like 4 5 stars fighting each other with but mostly other 3 and 4 stars to  a bunch of champed 5 stars fighting it other with a huge health pool.

some of the older 5 should get a match damage buff tho.

*ahem* Phoenix
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    As someone who mostly has lower level / 1-5 cover 5* characters, using them boosted in PVE is quite illuminating.  I used a 1 cover boosted 5* Black Panther in the last PVE and used him over many of my champ 4* just because his match damage was so outrageous.  I would not be surprised if MPQ "data analysis" indicates people using boosted 5* just for the massive match damage in PVE and Demi isn't excited about this for whatever reason (I could guess).  

So, my tinfoil hat suggests they may be "tweaking" match damage for 5* in the near future - maybe they will reduce the ISO requirements to level 5* as a tradeoff or something else....
    The funny thing is when 5s started rolling out, we were told the goal was 1 cover would make them playable. Wouldn't surprise me if they reduced match damage across the board to weaken 5s.