Did/Will you buy the SCL 6 bundle?

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2018 in MPQ General Discussion

Did/Will you buy the SCL 6 bundle? 179 votes

Yes
37%
DormammuColognoisseurFOADakaSquirrelBoyRemoDestroyerIridiousSeriouslyTaganovMoon RoachGrimSkaldsirwookieechrismoss04edgewriterferaldayorjcarrey4SendikelmDaichesrdvargas1Punisher5784tonypqbeyonderbub 67 votes
No
52%
ZeiramMRsinnerjflzulux21NeuromancerkillercoolxKOBALTxseshomaPunter1ZommyGDDartmaster01rawfsuNabistayTiggidaLystrataNoobulatorsymphonix81snlf25fmftintChest Rockwelljordanix 94 votes
Still Undecided
10%
PorkBellyYasuruCaptainFreakyZootSaxUNC_Samuraigiotorres81Sim MayorLucasCage707Bubba3210rocks52crackninjaSkadenFrudeePr0spect0rNotBAMFcgrubb80HilkJrlrmaFirst311 18 votes

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Yes
    Yes I did. It got me closer to championing my 4* Gamora. Now I only need 1 cover to champ her and have 2 in the vine waiting for that lovely Hero For Hire offer to show up to get that last cover. I also got a lot of Champion resources from all the 3* covers as well. It was a win win.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Yes
    I bought it for the Gamora covers.  Trying to boost my 4 star roster.  I've been adding a lot of 4 star characters but not many have enough covers to be playable.  
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    No
    No thanks, but HP is still in better price with this bundle than normally.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes

It is a great deal overall just for the HP. I was able to fully champ my 3* Groot, reached 4* SL with the 3* SL champ levels and 5* Thanos with the 4* Gamora champ levels. Plus now I'm getting SHIELD Intercepts again.

I look forward to the next one. Maybe they can have a monthly one-time Bundle.

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Yes
    Waiting for two days to max the time for the bonus rewards. This is a pretty good deal IMHO if you're willing to spend. 
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Yes
    Yeah. Decent value for the price. 
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    No
    I won't be buying this one, but definitely see myself doing it with the right character offering. For instance, had it been Vulture, I would've bought it.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Still Undecided
    I honestly might. I still have some time to decide. It's tempting; the 3 Gamora covers will get me a thanos black, which I don't have yet.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes

They are already trotting these out more often than that. This is the 3rd one IIRC ... one dropped with each game update?

I find the 8x and 6x value tags amusing. Ty are either pulling numbers out of the either, or they have an internal, real money exchange rate for all these items. Would be interesting to see those rates, if they exist, and how they compare to the store.

Well right now the bundles are linked to SCL but after the SCL9 Bundle is offered, then what?

I wouldn't mind an ongoing Bundle offer. I have not purchased anything since I came back from retirement (4th time I think) but I did buy this and the 1st Bundle. They need deals like this to makes sales with the non-buyers (Whales).

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes

They are already trotting these out more often than that. This is the 3rd one IIRC ... one dropped with each game update?

I find the 8x and 6x value tags amusing. Ty are either pulling numbers out of the either, or they have an internal, real money exchange rate for all these items. Would be interesting to see those rates, if they exist, and how they compare to the store.
    I suspect it's the latter.  It's the same system that comes up with the horrible ISO to IRL money exchange rate...

The optimist in me wants to think they are going to use the metrics on who buys these to update the normal HP/ISO purchase amounts.  

Then the pessimist in me comes out:

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Still Undecided
    R&G would get me a LT, and G4mora would get me to within spitting distance of a 5* Thanos, which is nice. I think my deciding factor will be when my wife looks through her roster to see if it'll help her out. After all, if she gets one, it's only fair...
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    No
    Would have considered it if the 4* was someone closer to champing or one I really wanted. As is too expensive for me. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I bought it, solid deal IMO. The Gamora's got me an LT, the LT gave me a BH Nova which got me another LT and all the bonus rewards gave me enough CP for another pull so basically I turned everything into about 7 4*, some ISO and a good amount of HP. Very happy with the deal and I've bought each bundle they've offered so far.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    No
    Too much 9.99 was a good price, I did buy the first one, 25 bucks come on.
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    No
    If I was sitting on some iTunes credit or gift cards, I would get it because it is a good deal in the context of MPQ and its pricing.

$25 on a mobile game is not an impulse buy for me. I totally jumped on the $7 one, though.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Yes
    I bought it for Gamora, the LL token & HP.  If they come out with another bundle with a character I want/need, like Peggy, Rogue or America, I will buy it... well, within reason.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    Between Gamora being my highest 4* and my Insider Hero Points having come in recently, I don't see the need too much. But I am a rare spender beyond the $2 mark anyway.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Still Undecided
    Probably will. Gamora is currently my 4* BH but I also just got the lv 300 reward for her so it will be awhile before that lv 320 rolls around.  Still though, good overall merch
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    No
    Considering the price and my Gamora is champed and that Rocket and Groot is almost Max Champed, there's nothing for me there.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes
    I almost certainly will, but I think I'll give it a day or two since I'm only halfway through my VIP.  Gamora is 5* Daredevil's Bestest Pal, and he's my highest level 5*, so I'm very much inclined to get another 3 levels for her.