Empty Wallets

Options
2»

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah if they keep up the trend of rotating special offers I'm ok with what they're doing right now  
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I installed Adventure time for my kids but it grabbed them less than Magic. A lot less.
    There feelings on magic go up and down a lot over time but they'll pick it up again, especially when there's a new set. It feels like it has more long term appeal.
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If I had to make an uneducated guess , I would assume that means that the wait for rivals is going to be shorter than usual. I'm sure that's a bit optimistic. Probably wanted to capitalize on the long awaited new toys excitement. It had been quite a while since there were new toys. It is still a little crazy how much they've pushed out already 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    James13 said:
    It's off topic at this point, but I guess I wanted to reply.  Adventure Time PQ was released in 2015.  Last update was mid 2017.  It still exists and runs, just isn't getting active development.  I've never tried it, personally.
    That's good to know.  Well then I would identify it as less than a scam and more of just disappointingly anticlimactic, considering they can still use the content they purchased. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They pulled the plug on Adventure Time last year, according to the forum below ours.
    I wonder if the people who bought content in Adventure TIme got their money back O.o
    Of course not. We’re not buying physical cards, we’re renting digital media. There’s a BIG difference. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They pulled the plug on Adventure Time last year, according to the forum below ours.
    I wonder if the people who bought content in Adventure TIme got their money back O.o
    Of course not. We’re not buying physical cards, we’re renting digital media. There’s a BIG difference. 
    Yes, obviously.  At the time of my original post I was under the impression Adventure Time was no longer playable.  It would be good for the firm's image (if they did not inform players of an impending shutdown, and their overall company did not go bankrupt) to compensate the players who had made purchases shortly before the game was shut down.  That's all I really meant by this.