Why Has There Been No Progress

2»

Comments

• Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I'm finding it difficult to engage at the moment.
    I only compete the command point node on Deadpool daily.
    Attempt clash of Titans every 5 days.
    Only Join pve with one day to go for time reasons.

I think it's time to bring back boss rush as I can only get pumped for alliance events.
  • nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    **Players** are already playing for multiple hours a day tapping away for 3 pts at a time. We don't need more stuff to do.

**Removed name-calling - Ducky
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    A training mode would be a fantastic addition. With so many characters we should be able to test teams out without depleting their health. 

I think the time and grind both pve and pvp takes, it' hard to add any new features that would also be very time intensive, but I'd love to see some sort of pve lightning rounds. Maybe some 1 to 2 node or so pve scenarios that pop up different times throughout the week. Could be something generic, or tied into the current pve event time to time.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    They hardly ever do bug tests and you want them to add an entirely new mode to the game? Seriously? 
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Andre MPQ said:
    Hi all I'm a 513 day player 

I want to know what you guys and girls think of the current game modes available 

Since I've joined the MPQ universe there hasn't been a new permanent game mode introduced for PVE and PvP,

I'll start with prologue I don't get why they don't have a restart timer on that mode I'd like to see  a 7 day or a 14 day restart timer on prologue some might say that's a waste of time some might say that's a great idea,

We still have one PVE event running every week why haven't they added an extra mode to that section of the game it doesn't have to be repeatable missions something like gauntlet would be a nice Addison to PVE,

Then we have our favourite game mode PvP
    I've played since Dec 2013. It's always been a PVE and a PVP running. Quite a few variations have been rolled out, but also 1 of those and 1 of those.

Occasionally they have had 2 PVE events going ... occasionally.

But no, nothing new outside those two veins has appearred.

Players have been asking and suggesting for the entire time I've played the game.

My personal dream is a scored challenge/puzzle mode. With enemies or without. 

I would love a single random fight generator.  You could select a level of difficulty and get level appropriate rewards.  Play it whenever you want.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I can see that being abused as a fountain for rewards.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    What I would love to see is more options for 4* players-- many of the game modes were introduced when 3* was the dominant tier.  Now that we have more 4* characters than 3* and a significant number of players in 4* land it would be nice to have, say, 1) a 4* DDQ node where you bring a 4* team and are rewarded with a 4* cover, if not daily then every couple days.  2) 4* PVP-- how about with each PVP event we can opt in to either a 4* option or a 3* option. Being forced to use 3* characters in PVP greatly limits those of us who want to make use of the 4* teams we've worked so hard to get.  Lastly, 3) 4*  Lightning Rounds.  I hardly play Lightning Rounds but I might be tempted if the rewards were a little better and/or if we had the option to use 4* characters.  Just some thoughts...