Help with All too common Gamora/groot/Medusa

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
 Medusa so very tired of seeing PVP  dominated by all Gamora groot based teams.  D3 neutered oml for this reason.  Personal I think instead of nerfing them, create or adjust a cover that works against them. 

Does anyone have team suggestions for beating them without health pack loses?

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red Hulk/C4rol/R4G is a popular team.

You could swap Red Hulk for Xpool too if you want.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Without health packs, no.
    But xpool Carol and r4g works well.
    That kraven fellow may be useful too
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tintaiwan said:
     Medusa so very tired of seeing PVP  dominated by all Gamora groot based teams.  D3 neutered oml for this reason.  Personal I think instead of nerfing them, create or adjust a cover that works against them. 
    They already did that, it's Kraven The Hunter. So that worked out well, soon we should see a lot more Kraven teams in PvP.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are tons of other threads on how to fight this team. They aren't hard to beat and have plenty of counters. People use the team because they are efficient but overall the team is not invincible.

• gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I just posted same a few days ago... https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70737/tired-of-4-medusa-rocket-gamora

I don't have fully covered most of the options (day 955 and XFDP is stuck at 5/1/5) but the Rhulk, C4rol, RBG worked well for me.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do find XPool more reliable to use than Red Hulk, because in the RH team, he must be the one in front to generate CD tiles so that Carol can do her thing, so you must find a red or purple match; maybe green or TU if RH is the highest level. If XPool is on the team, then either of Carol or Rocket can be in front, and generally that will be true for any match other than red or purple.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Thing was made for this. You take one hit and then all damage is neutralized. Very few healthpacks and you can basically use whatever other two toons work well for you. I like Iceman or Gamora for the stun and Wasp if you want to flip those strong protects into strikes to end the match quickly (and she offers another stun).
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    thanks for the alert on the other feed.  I searched, but the search never gives me the results I am searching for
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **As there is already a thread discussing this topic, please use it instead. You can find it here. Thanks!**
This discussion has been closed.