Bank of Iso

2»

Comments

• Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    What does "post-iso" mean, practically speaking?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jexman said:
    What does "post-iso" mean, practically speaking?

That you earn ISO faster than you can spend it. Personally I have all two-, Three- and fourstar characters (except Black Panther, who only has 10 covers so far) champed, so I rarely need to use my ISO to level characters. Thus I have a pretty neat pile of it (1,1 million right now I Think) that just keeps growing.
  • Jexman
    Ok I see. I'm finishing up the classic 4 stars (just 4 left) so maybe this is not too far away.
  • Quebbster
    Jexman said:
    Ok I see. I'm finishing up the classic 4 stars (just 4 left) so maybe this is not too far away.

Well, it depends on how interested you are in leveling those fivestars you have. It's just over half a million a pop to do them. But yeah, once you are over the fourstar hump it gets a lot easier to keep pace with the game.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Jexman said:

Well, it depends on how interested you are in leveling those fivestars you have. It's just over half a million a pop to do them. But yeah, once you are over the fourstar hump it gets a lot easier to keep pace with the game.
    For me I have 7 left (even Panther and Shuri are champed): Valkyrie, Mr. F, Quake, Thor, Brock, Thing and Howard. 

The thing that will stop me from being post-iso is the 3* dupes sadly. It’s going to be a long time and a TON of iso to get that farm up and running since I don’t want to sell originals. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster said:
    Jexman said:

For me I have 7 left (even Panther and Shuri are champed): Valkyrie, Mr. F, Quake, Thor, Brock, Thing and Howard. 

The thing that will stop me from being post-iso is the 3* dupes sadly. It’s going to be a long time and a TON of iso to get that farm up and running since I don’t want to sell originals. 

I am at the tail end of that process - I have 27 already re-champed, 9 more being rebuilt and waiting on the right covers, and 2 on the vine waiting for roster spots (HP is much more of a limitation than ISO for rebuilding, at least for me!). I also have 2 fully leveled, so any new covers for them will end up on the vine waiting for a roster spot too. And then there's the 7 who haven't reached level 266 yet...

Anyway, maxing out a threestar is fairly cheap - with the ISO used to champ one fourstar you can instead champ Three Three-stars (or thereabout), so rebuilding the threestars is a fairly Quick process for me. When I have the covers, I Champs them.

• Jexman
    I'm thinking of selling my max champed 3*s because I don't even use them when they're buffed. Then I can get the new versions champed much more quickly. Is that dumb?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    While it seems quick and you can get one Champed in a few days, I calculated my iso debt at the 3 tier and it’s 5.6 million!  To compare, my 4* debt is only 2.1 million. So while quicker for sure, the sheer number of them means it is going to be a long long while until I’m post iso!

Still hoping this new feature changes the way we farm but I’m doubting it based on what we know.