Unable to log in

Options
13»

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well done, @brigby, now you got me back here.. Brought that onto yourself :-P

I'm actually not sure whether the issue has a connection to the coalition or not, fact is others are locked out as well.. But we are extremely affected. I've got no way to log into the game - and this will blog one of the usual top ten coalitions from competing at all. I think "that sucks" is appropriate for the situation. Any working solution is appreciated, but your idea can't even be tested :/
  • Demonious
    Demonious Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We should add we have tried removing the game and data etc and that didn’t work I’ve done it 20x now in the last two days across 3 devices and as soon as I login with FB where my account is stored it hangs up on the error.  
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beta testers finding more bugs.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Due to the Coalition leader being affected by this issue (this prevents them from kicking players out of the Coalition, in order to alleviate the login issue for them), the development team will need to utilize alternative methods to create the new coalition and have the players join that one. 

Unfortunately this method will only be ready come Monday, so I'm afraid that means this issue won't be able to be resolved until then. We apologize for this inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Due to the Coalition leader being affected by this issue (this prevents them from kicking players out of the Coalition, in order to alleviate the login issue for them), the development team will need to utilize alternative methods to create the new coalition and have the players join that one. 

Unfortunately this method will only be ready come Monday, so I'm afraid that means this issue won't be able to be resolved until then. We apologize for this inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.
    Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate an answer... even if it’s not the one we wanted. 
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Better re-run that Valentine's event...
  • Demonious
    Options
    Wonder if we will miss monthly login super pack if this isn’t resolved among the other missed freebies and events.  This makes me a sad panda.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Demonious said:
    Wonder if we will miss monthly login super pack if this isn’t resolved among the other missed freebies and events.  This makes me a sad panda.
    Yikes! I didn’t even consider this aspect. It’s such a short month anyway. 

I am so very grateful that you all have remained fairly upbeat about this devastating start to XLN... and if *I’m* this grateful for your lack of negativity, I can’t imagine how grateful @Brigby is. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    So you're sure that the coalition is the reason for this bug, @brigby? This idea still sounds highly improvised, since the issue is not limited to us. Well, maybe it is the solution, I have no clue,  it's not my job to know about this, so I really don't care how (.. If..) this will be resolved.

I'm just annoyed by losing several daily rewards, training grounds, the progression rewards for OAGW2 & valentines whatever, progression rewards, coalition top ten placement, personal top.. Whatever, usually 25 rewards for the weekend event. So gold stuff, pink stuff, fancy card stuff, orb stuff, Grey stuff, but mostly the fun of playing with new cards, new events and so on. Instead of having fun, we have to deal with this. Hurray.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    We're still locked out. This month is short enough that we'll miss the monthly reward as well
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got an e-mail response to my service desk ticket.  I was able to log in now; I noticed I am not in a coalition currently.  I do worry that if I join a new coalition, this problem will return.
  • Brigby
    Options
    For those that are in the D3NIED Coalition, the team has created a new one that should not cause this issue. If members could please join that one, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  • Demonious
    Options
    @GregDreher I had the same fear but I had no issue once I joined the re-formed coalition they created for us.  The bug seems to be driven by the old coalition and not by being in a coalition.  No issues yet since joining this morning.
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Demonious said:
    @GregDreher I had the same fear but I had no issue once I joined the re-formed coalition they created for us.  The bug seems to be driven by the old coalition and not by being in a coalition.  No issues yet since joining this morning.
    I joined, closed the program, restarted, and no issues so far.
  • Demonious
    Options
    @Brigby is there any way we can access the days we missed on calendar, training grounds, events we missed.  Specifically a lot of us are bummed over missing the Vday event more than the other things?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options

Brigby said:
    For those that are in the D3NIED Coalition, the team has created a new one that should not cause this issue. If members could please join that one, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Works so far! Thank you! I also see that the team already restored the individual scores (most of them), currently 19 players are back in. Will we also get back the overall coalition score? We're chasing the top ten for more than a year now (when I joined, we were #16 all time, and were finally able to reach #12 some weeks ago, with only a small gap to finally enter the top ten), something that was really important for the motivation :)
  • Brigby
    Options

Brigby said:
    Works so far! Thank you! I also see that the team already restored the individual scores (most of them), currently 19 players are back in. Will we also get back the overall coalition score? We're chasing the top ten for more than a year now (when I joined, we were #16 all time, and were finally able to reach #12 some weeks ago, with only a small gap to finally enter the top ten), something that was really important for the motivation :)
    @Laeuftbeidir Glad to hear that! I will be sure to ask the team if they are able to restore the overall coalition score as well. I will update this post, once I hear back from them.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. If you were a part of the D3NIED Coalition during this issue, please either respond to an open ticket or submit a new one, and our Customer Support team will provide you with a gift for being so patient and understanding, while our team worked on a fix for the bug. Thanks!
  • Certified_G
    Certified_G Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Options

My coalition name is Active Coalit. Apple store was not displaying an update.  I was finally able to log into the game on my iPad. Rebooting didn’t help. Apple store  didn’t show an update until I got the page to Refresh.

I dragged & held the Update page down to reveal the ‘loading ring’.  

It took a few times until 5 app updates appeared including this game.

Updated to start game as usual!  Note for future reference.