Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Solved for me as well 
  • Demonious
    Demonious Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can’t login either since yesterday afternoon stuck fetching player event data.  :(
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can now
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can too
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    zolesz said:
    Same here on android. I can't log in neither with my facebook account nor as a new player.  Tried even reinstalling the game, didn't help. 
    Ok now!
  • Demonious
    Options
    @zolesz Did you do anything?  Did it just happen by itself?  I have tried everything and still can not get in.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm glad to hear that you are all able to get back into the game! A quick question though: were you all in the same coalition by any chance?
  • Demonious
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Our coalition still can not D3NIED coalition all members stuck at the Fetching Player Event screen
  • pbmtg
    pbmtg Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby  I am in D3NIED as well, and am unable to log in :-(   Very frustrating when we are all super hyped about the new content :-(
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It has been over 25 hours since I could log in. I am also in D3NIED.
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Demonious said:
    @zolesz Did you do anything?  Did it just happen by itself?  I have tried everything and still can not get in.
    I tried logging in via facebook, pressed retry / cancel here and there, tried to log in as a new user, with and without wifi, restarted, reinstalled, cursed the application, nothing helped. Last night it still worked, by the morning it just didn't let me in anymore. I got different errors, sometimes stating that my facebook password was wrong (no), stating that the game server couldn't be connected and lastly I got some unknown errors with the message: "Error from player init, Code 520". After miserably failing with logging in, I didn't retry for a couple of hours. Then I checked back later today and realized it works again. I started the app and it let me in immediately, with facebook. I'm in a dead coalition, so I don't know if other members were affected. 
  • Demonious
    edited February 2018
    Options
    We have 4 or 5 coalitions and in our best one about half our players stuck on the Fetching Player Event error.  Over 24h now so we have missed a day of calendar, TG, and bunch of nodes in events.  Not the best way to start a new card release for our best :(
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I'm glad to hear that you are all able to get back into the game! A quick question though: were you all in the same coalition by any chance?
    Works for me now as well, I am not in the coalition with any of the other players reporting the situation
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any update on this @Brigby ?

laeuftbeidir is starting to get restless :disappointed:
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any update on this @Brigby ?

laeuftbeidir is starting to get restless :disappointed:
    He's not the only one! There is a once a year holiday event that has card rewards some of don't have and we can't even play it because we've been locked out of the game for nearly 48 hours.

One of us managed to get in by abusing two Android devices to force his way past the Fetching Player Event screen and somehow managed to leave D3NIED. After that he was able to get in game fine but he rejoined the Coalition for the Bolas event and now he cant log in again.

It's very much the Coalition having the issue.
  • Sarahschmara
    Options
    On a positive note, what an effective way to encourage more participation on the forums—I haven’t seen so many of my teammates active in about a year! 
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. If you are in the D3NIED coalition, and are experiencing this issue, please private message me with either your in-game name or your UID. The developers will require this information to investigate further. Thank you!
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am also affected, and am quite disheartened that Oktagon is no better than Hibernum when it comes to releasing shoddy code that didn't undergo a modicum of testing.

• Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Are players able to get back into the game, once they've been kicked from their Coalition?

If so, then the quickest way for this issue to be resolved is for a new coalition to be created, and everyone to join that one instead. Once that is done, the developers can restore everyone's point history accrued while in D3NIED.
  • Sarahschmara
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Are players able to get back into the game, once they've been kicked from their Coalition?

If so, then the quickest way for this issue to be resolved is for a new coalition to be created, and everyone to join that one instead. Once that is done, the developers can restore everyone's point history accrued while in D3NIED.
    Unfortunately the leader HueyTW is also affected so this solution doesn’t work for us. The player leaving and rejoining did not resolve the issue either. Of course, many can’t even get to that step. 

We very much appreciate your efforts though! Right, @Laeuftbeidir ?