Latest PVP misadventure!

2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Insightful advice by Quebbster: opponent worth 38 points have the same score as you. I'm three months in this game and I just knew that. 
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Easy way to remember " if you are out of targets, YOU are the target"
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Yes, possible points range from 1-75, so it makes sense that 38 would be for someone with same points. A 75pt q is like someone who’s c. 900pts higher than you.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    KenshinUK said:
    I was trying hard to get to 900 for Panther but best I managed at one point was 845. This was SCL 7.

Every match I slogged through for 30-35 points would be met by an equal or greater loss immediately afterwards, sometimes two losses.

Eventually finished with 744 in 49th place which 5 mins after the event ended became 53rd. :/

As someone who has a dozen only just champed 3 stars and 4 stars with only 1 or 2 covers should I not be entering SCL 7/8? I'm soon to hit rank 55 fyi.
    It didn’t seem to be specifically mentioned earlier that as a 3* roster, you are a huge target once you approach 900 points.  Anyone looking to get to 900 will be looking for easy fights to get over the line, and champed 3’s are such a gimme, they would wonder if it’s a trap cake.  If you want to get to 900, you’ll need to shield hop.