Most annoying power

13»

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki's Mischeif
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whichever ludicrous combination of powers the AI manages to fire while my weakest character is in front and I just got the AP to fire their best power. ;)
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Sentry Flyer's Feed the System. One-shot them or get trapped in a cycle of healing until you do.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    She Hulk will always win this particular contest.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Spirit of wakanda for sure. Nothing more irritating  in the panthos era to be winning then out of nowhere get hit with that and it triggers a Thanos court death cycle. 

Oh and shulks furious charge. Can still hear her now. Yaaaa!!!

Or gamma siphon that was very annoying also. Got enough to powerclap. Eh...wrong.. but I have now!!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    After being in Team Cap this version of Civil War, I've got to give the nod to Boss Iron Man's House Party Protocol.  Eight yellow for two minions that keep you from dealing damage to the main character, and by the time you finally take them out, he's likely got enough yellow to cast it again.
  • chitown021
    chitown021 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Sentry storm and core meltdown for sure. Jean's match 5 power as well. During most battles, I'm dying for a match 5, but in battles with her the board just seems to force feed them to me all over the place.

Powers with countdown tiles in general annoy me. If I'm using them the cpu always seem to place them where they can easily match them away/ destroy them before they go off. If they're using them they will stash them as far away as they can so I can't get to them.
  • chitown021
    chitown021 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    shardwick said:
    The most annoying is the one that hits you for a lot of damage when there's just one enemy left and they have under 100 health.
    Yes!, that's a really good one! I don't know how many times I've been playing a PVP or a story mission and when I'm one move away from winning the enemy team fires off a power that does heavy damage. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    The most annoying is the one that hits you for a lot of damage when there's just one enemy left and they have under 100 health.
    Yes!, that's a really good one! I don't know how many times I've been playing a PVP or a story mission and when I'm one move away from winning the enemy team fires off a power that does heavy damage. 
    I remember one fight back when I was in 3* land where I got Black Panth3r down to 1 HP, and the following turn he unleashed Rage of the Panther on my entire team...
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    shardwick said:
    I remember one fight back when I was in 3* land where I got Black Panth3r down to 1 HP, and the following turn he unleashed Rage of the Panther on my entire team...
    He never yielded. And as you can see, he wasn't dead.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    Quebbster said:
    shardwick said:
    He never yielded. And as you can see, he wasn't dead.

I bet this would be hilarious if I had seen the Black Panther Movie. Need to get around to doing that...
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    I guess it has been a while since a Howard the Duck event when he pops 6 invisible tiles on the board.  It is a little better now with Vulture and Warmachine but that was one of the single worst pvp events dealing with all those tiles every match.