Fun Combined Arms Teams?

udonomefoo
udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
This is my favorite pvp event, it really makes me think about team composition in a different way because I'm used to ignoring anyone who isn't 4* or 5* in pvp.  

I just entered, but here's what I've used so far:

4 Carol
3 Fist
2 Hawkeye

Fist makes black, causes crits, hawkeye throws out a bunch of cd's.  Fists attack tile & Carol's strikes get boosted.  I saw someone with Loki instead of Fist, but I like the black generation.

4 Riri
3 IM40
2 OBW

Fun, but basic.

What teams are you all using?  I don't care if it's the fastest or takes least damage, just looking for good synergy.

Comments

• PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    4 Carol
    3 Hood
    2 OBW

Squishy but you generate AP quickly for Carol to bring the damage.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Riri, Ragnarok, 2* Magneto.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    C4rol/Loki/Daken
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    America/Hood is fun.
  • mattonline
    mattonline Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    535 Vulture, 535 Kamala Khan, 355 2* Magneto (or whoever)

• ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Bl4de,Cyke M2gs
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    Cloak & Dagger / 3blade / OBW was fun to climb with and cheap on healthpacks.  Then switched to Carol/IF/OBW when encountering tougher teams.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm rolling with Old Reliable: Red Hulk, Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye.

Might not seem all that fun, but after months of mashing the same two Gambit abilities over and over it's like a theme park ride.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    thisone said:
    America/Hood is fun.
    I really wish I had America champed, this is the perfect event to use her & hood together!

0_efx_0 said:
    C4rol/Loki/Daken
    Nice!  I wouldn't have thought to use 2* Daken
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Medusa/DocOc/Daken is a really fun combo for trucking the groot teams.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    nightcrawler/switch/hawkeye
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    a simple R&G/Gamora(or Star Lord)/Magneto got me to 1200 quickly.  The strike tiles will wipe out the opposing 4* in 2 to 3 turns, and then you just mop up the rest.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I enjoyed used vulture, im40, and bw
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Medusa/DocOc/Daken is a really fun combo for trucking the groot teams.
    I actually only saw 1.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    Riri, Ragnarok, 2* Magneto.
    I subbed out IM40 for Rags. I know you can go winfinite with that team, but for the most part if I can get 6 yellow AP and all the CDs resolve, the other team is lucky to get more than a handful of moves after that anyways. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really like this event.  It lets you play a lot of different characters that almost never see the light of day.  I probably used a dozen or so different teams.

Rogue/Hood/OBW.  Rainbow, All 3 have AP denial.  OBW can heal, and Rogue tanks if anyone matches her colors.

Lockjaw/Storm/Bullseye.  Get 9 black, and watch the fun. Only loss was a mirror match where Lockjaw's random ability was Medusa's, and stole a bunch of Storm's Hailstorm tiles. :(

Wasp/Falcon/Wolverine.  Strikes and Protects that Wasp can boost.

Power Man/Iron Fist/Daken.

And, just because...
    Rocket4, Gamora3, and...BAGMAN!  He completes the rainbow. :)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was a challenging PvP because I'm still in 3* land with poorly covered 4*. For this PvP, I have no favourite team because I was rotating everyone in my roster. I do like Patch and Bullseye though, especially when the opposing team uses Bulleye as well. I don't have to worry about taking extra 1000+ damage when I use Berserker Rage.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    This PvP just goes to show that we players like the diversity of playing 2*/3*/4* challenges. Now if the Developers can only implement a only 3* PvP, only 4* PvP, and only 5* pvp; that would change the game!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can’t believe the classic Bullseye/Falcon/Wasp team from Behemoth Burrito didn’t get any love in here. 

I also was KILLING it with Daken/Storm/Nico. Nico Buffs those storm attack tiles and Daken strikes to ridiculous levels. 

I actually started my grind with Hawkeye/Switch/MEHulk. Gamma Powerbombs were funnnnn.

Mags/IM40/Peggy

I too ran Hawkeye/Fist/Carol as my heavy hitting team.

Also Rogue and two people I can’t remember and Vulture plus two characters I don’t recall did great too. But Rogue and Vulture are amazing lol. 

• LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Maxed 3* Thanos, Ares and Spider Woman. Nuke the enemy 2* with Ares green, finish off what's left of the 3* and that's it