New story events/non player enemies

2»

Comments

• Other
    I would love to see closure on the Dark Reign story arc. 

Yes it's not as interesting as seeing a whole new story /new enemies, but it bugs me everytime I finish the hulk pve and it concludes with "See what happens in 'Dark Reign: The List - Punisher' "

What happens?!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to see closure on the Dark Reign story arc. 

Yes it's not as interesting as seeing a whole new story /new enemies, but it bugs me everytime I finish the hulk pve and it concludes with "See what happens in 'Dark Reign: The List - Punisher' "

What happens?!

It's a reference to this comic:

If you want to know what happens, just read it...

(I think the Dark Reign storyline was supposed to end with Venom Bomb by the way. At the very least, the dialogue in the last chapter implies it.)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
    Days of Future Past - Sentinels (Kitty Pryde and DOFP X-men re-skins)

Let's hear it for Inferno, lots of messed up demon things....

Another one that made the shortlist but I couldn't decide which characters to include out of Goblin Queen, N'Astirgh, S'ymm, Magik, Mister Sinister etc.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I was looking for an Asgard event in your poll. However, like everyone else you also have overlooked the Thunder god. 
    It's fine, I'm not hurt he's just a fictional character anyway. :'(:D

Without an Asgard option I can only go for The Dark Phoenix saga. Can you imagine the shiar imperial guards in this game as villains.
    Come on MPQ. make it happen.   ;)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    After much deliberation, weighing of options, thinking, second-guessing, and-
    Immediately choose Kitty Pryde and barely glanced at other choices.
    This was basically my thought process as well
  • DAZ0273
    I was looking for an Asgard event in your poll. However, like everyone else you also have overlooked the Thunder god. 
    It's fine, I'm not hurt he's just a fictional character anyway. :'(:D

Without an Asgard option I can only go for The Dark Phoenix saga. Can you imagine the shiar imperial guards in this game as villains.
    Come on MPQ. make it happen.   ;)
    Sorry about that! I did want to add one based upon Walt Simonson's Ragnarok with flame demons and a boss Surtur but with Thor:Ragnarok been and gone at the cinema it seemed a pretty hopeless case. Howabout you just count every other vote + "Thor"! :smiley:
  • DAZ0273
    zodiac339 said:
    After much deliberation, weighing of options, thinking, second-guessing, and-
    Immediately choose Kitty Pryde and barely glanced at other choices.
    This was basically my thought process as well
    I had an idea for for Sentinel powers also:

Sentinels –

X-Gene Detected! Blue (Passive)

Sentinels scan their opponents in search of the X gene and strike with robotic precision: At the beginning of round 1 place a 3 turn countdown tile which on expiry deals aoe damage to the enemy team, any X-Men character receives 25% more damage. If this tile is matched or expires, place a new 3 turn countdown tile.

Adaptive Learning/Probing Weakness:  Purple (Passive)

The ultimate machines are programmed to learn and adapt to any situation. During any match, if a sentinel is exposed to an enemy power, place a 5 turn countdown tile on the board which blocks that power from firing. This power becomes Probing Weakness: Sentinels study their enemies building files to better combat them – creates a repeater tile that destroys enemy AP every turn unless matched away or until expiry of Adaptive Learning countdown tile.

Self-Repair: Yellow (Passive)

If a Sentinel is reduced to less than 25% health, if there are more than 8 yellow tiles on the board heal for 40% total health.

• Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Other
    Would love to see an X-Force event with releases of Cable and Bishop.
  • DAZ0273
    Qubort said:
    Would love to see an X-Force event with releases of Cable and Bishop.
    Will be interesting to see whether Deadpool 2 gets acknowledged on release by Marvel/MPQ what with both Cable and Domino appearing.