New story events/non player enemies

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2018 in MPQ General Discussion

In another thread there was some discussion on PvE/Story events, the fact it looks like we will get a new one this week and the need for new non-player enemies. So I thought what does a Tuesday need? It needs a poll! So please vote away, include your own storylines you think would be neat for MPQ or discuss what might be realistic or cool or we are never getting in a million years. I've also included potential release characters that could go with.

New story events/non player enemies 96 votes

Days of Future Past - Sentinels (Kitty Pryde and DOFP X-men re-skins)
28%
zulux21IridiousejmusTiggidajordanixOver__Flowzodiac339MrCroaker64NuPhoenixXevade420gentgeenrastafari7LilithFelessaSim MayorthechairmantchipleyturbomooseHistamielcrackninja 27 votes
Secret Invasion - Skrulls (Super Skrull)
9%
thedarkphoenixmoss04TimGunnSteellatchMjolnirmight2marshallSTERLING21JJEnderikariAlexNapalm 9 votes
Annihiliation - Negative Zone creatures (Annihilus)
1%
Orion 1 vote
Atlantis Attacks - Atlanteans (Namor)
4%
MattR42rdvargas1jym010Bubba3210 4 votes
Secret Empire - Hydra Agents (Hydra Captain America)
9%
ragnaradyAmsha3garAlfje17hunky_funkySpace DwarfSt_BernadusPr0spect0rtwistmonkeyBigSoftieFF 9 votes
Morlock Massacre - Mauraders generic (Sabretooth and Mister Sinister)
6%
zonatahuntJangoLoreCrnch73Momo988MonotoneAngelinlove92 6 votes
Captain Marvel - Kree and Skrulls (Mar-Vell)
6%
PhumadesteakleatherudonomefooRaudRayElwoodbryduck 6 votes
Avengers Infinity War - Thanos Outriders (The Black Order but more likely 4* Thanos)
4%
HendrossMoosePrimeScreen MonkeyDax317 4 votes
Dark Phoenix Saga - Hellfire Club (Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Phoenix re-skin)
18%
sinnerjflkillercoolxKOBALTxabmoraznorthnorthTeam_WadeRedLionSteve111OldManWolvsdave7099brollMETT-T dependentRoland113ReecohABaker84dadowsPyram7kk3thess 18 votes
Other
12%
ZeiramMRsimonckleeacescrackedDaichesSTOPTHISQubortCalnexinM3GooseDyingLegendPtahhotepgmtoscaThaRoadWarrior 12 votes

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    Secret Empire - Hydra Agents (Hydra Captain America)

Voted for Hydra, but would also like to see A.I.M. and DoFP Sentinels in this game.

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Other
    Skrulls are already in the game. You must not have read the story on the last PVE. One is impersonating superheroes in sub 1 of Thick as Thieves (the node with heroes instead of DA/Maggia).

So with them already in (albeit they could expand it a bit more lol), I vote for Modok and AIM.
  • DAZ0273
    Daiches said:
    Skrulls are already in the game. You must not have read the story on the last PVE. One is impersonating superheroes in sub 1 of Thick as Thieves (the node with heroes instead of DA/Maggia).

So with them already in (albeit they could expand it a bit more lol), I vote for Modok and AIM.
    Y'know I never realised that. I should pay more attention!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other
    DAZ0273 said:
    Daiches said:

Y'know I never realised that. I should pay more attention!
    Don't worry. Pretty much no one competitive reads the stories :)
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Other
    AIM with 4* MODOK release and Super-Adaptoid boss.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dark Phoenix Saga - Hellfire Club (Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Phoenix re-skin)
    Dark Phoenix with a very close second being Days of Future Past.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other
    Secret Wars - Let's get that 5* Doom
  • DAZ0273
    I thought about having Secret Wars as a poll option but there didn't seem any obvious new lackies/goons to include.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Other
    DAZ0273 said:
    I thought about having Secret Wars as a poll option but there didn't seem any obvious new lackies/goons to include.
    True; Longshot's story arc that introduced Mojo would be cool. Then we can get Longshot, Mojo, AND dazzler

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    True; Longshot's story arc that introduced Mojo would be cool. Then we can get Longshot, Mojo, AND dazzler

I know it makes me a party pooper but if we got Mojo and Longshot I would want Spiral as the third...sorry MPQ forums... *ducks expected barrage of flying objects*
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Other
    On the topic of Dazzler, I was on marvel.com earlier looking for the new character announcement, and there's an announcement that Marvel Future Fight launched a part time K-Pop singer/Superhero named Luna Snow...why would you not just use Dazzler for that, even if you gave her a K-Pop re-origin?

But Spiral is a rad character design, i'm not NOT for that inclusion.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Would love to see sentinels in the game and the introduction of Bishop as a 4* could be fun , 

i would quite like to see a different wolvie story with sabretooth as a bad guy 
  • M3Goose
    M3Goose Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Other
    MojoVerse!

"Martian Transylvania Super Hero Mutant Monster Hunter High School!!"

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other
    Planet Hulk.

Boss-style event.  Activation nodes are one-on-one battles with different creatures from the planet Sakaar (non-playable).  After activating three nodes, the characters you used go to the boss node where you face MEH and two random members of his warbound (non-playable).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Other
    I would love an event that is essentially a run of 1-on-1 Crash of the Titans matches; I was really hoping that Sakaar Arena was going to be that. What we got was still cool in it's own way, but it didn't culminate in a boss fight.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I would be all over Days of Future Past, and Sentinels would be amazing as the new goons.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Secret Invasion - Skrulls (Super Skrull)
    A super skrull character would be cool.  5*
  • MattR42
    MattR42 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Atlantis Attacks - Atlanteans (Namor)
    I voted for Atlantis Attacks but only because Namor is long overdue.

I'd really dig Lady Deathstrike with the Reavers as goons.  And there's your opportunity to add Longshot and Dazzler to the game.

Honestly, though, I'll take ANY new goons.  I'm sick to death of fighting HAMMER, symbiotes, and Ultrons.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    After much deliberation, weighing of options, thinking, second-guessing, and-
    Immediately choose Kitty Pryde and barely glanced at other choices.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Other
    I just want Warlock...rather a Bill Sienkiewicz cover of Warlock.