Job well done D3

Thom Merrilin
Thom Merrilin Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

Dear D3,

Ive been out of the game for a few months. Last mpq highlight for me was getting over the OML nerf. After playing some pvp I would very much like to congratulate u on a job well done. Oml nerf was much needed, especially with the new characters! U could have just told us u were creating a new char that was so op none of the other chars really mattered. That nerf was irrelevant, so why not let us know! It would have saved me a lot of frustration :)

Again congrats on the new meta, so much variation its just mindboggling!

Have a good one,

Thom 

Comments

• NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Have you met Gambit yet?
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    think that's sarcastic
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    I couldn't agree more Thom. The OML nerf was completely unnecessary and unwanted. Really hurt the game and many are still upset by it. The new meta of " MPQ: Gambit is God" has officially made MPQ the worst and most boring its ever been. because who doesn't like having only one broken, OP character who rules them all and completely erases years and years of progress building up a versatile roster? He is all that matters now and D3 is ignoring all input that we give.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I have G5mbit at 0/0/1 and im enjoying the game just like before. If you're not playing pvp seriously G5mbit is a non-issue.
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    I have G5mbit at 0/0/1 and im enjoying the game just like before. If you're not playing pvp seriously G5mbit is a non-issue.
    Well that's fine then, Gambit only breaks half the game.  Nothing to worry about.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***Mod Mode: ON**

Locking topic. 
    If you wish to give the devs direct feedback, please use the MPQ Suggestions and Feedback forum.
    If you wish to discuss the OML Nerf, please do so in the Has OML's nerf been proven bogus? thread.
    If you wish to discuss Gambit, please use his character details page.
    If you wish to discuss whether Gambit should be nerfed or not, please use the Please Nerf 5* Gambit thread.

Also, I removed one post and issued a warning for flamebaiting. Please be kind and awesome to each other. 

***Mod Mode: OFF**

This discussion has been closed.