New story event?

2»

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Just curious. What does it mean to be in 'forum jail'? I see people posting while there. What is someone there allowed to do and what not?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Just curious. What does it mean to be in 'forum jail'? I see people posting while there. What is someone there allowed to do and what not?
    The most annoying bit is that you need to wait a while between each post. Your signature is also hidden, and you can't start threads of your own. That's the stuff I remember from my recent incarceration.
    Also, breaking the rules while jailed can result in an automatic ban - it's basically a "watch it!" warning.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    It's definitely Black Panther related based on the updated picture today. You can make out the words "BLACK PANTHER" in some of the letters.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's definitely Black Panther related based on the updated picture today. You can make out the words "BLACK PANTHER" in some of the letters.
    Came here just to post this. Wonder if Shield Training is still happening. I’m neglecting rebuilding my 2* farm in the event I need to use iso to bring a **** character to level 209.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Player1575 said: o.o
    It's also spot on with wakandan symbols seen in the movies. It is a vibranium mine for sure with Sun shining into it from above.
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    No Spoilers but you can Read "Black Panther" in the Heiroglyphs on the event.
    It's totally gonna be Wakanda.

Now I wants me a prize for my awesome discovery. Legendary Token works for me.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    tchipley said:
    No Spoilers but you can Read "Black Panther" in the Heiroglyphs on the event.
    It's totally gonna be Wakanda.

Now I wants me a prize for my awesome discovery. Legendary Token works for me.

You will receive your No-prize in the post in the next 42 years.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that it's Monday maybe we can get some official info.

• halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:

I kind of like the idea of having a little bit of teaser/surprise for some parts of the game. I know it will just be a variant on events we've already had, but the anticipation is fun. 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Previous pictures were clear, but whats the current blueprint kinda picture supposed to represent?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    halirin said:
    broll said:

I kind of like the idea of having a little bit of teaser/surprise for some parts of the game. I know it will just be a variant on events we've already had, but the anticipation is fun. 
    I agree. But it’s been since Saturday. Im ready for the reveal. 
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    For veteran / long-time players, the draw is clear, but I wonder how they use new events to try and draw in new players.  Using new characters to draw in players has been a persistent technique, but I have not really seen them try to leverage new events to draw new players.  From this one might draw some ideas about what D3 is really trying to accomplish with the game. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it is a Black Panther themed event like everyone supposes, I'm really surprised they are going with Vision as the 3* instead of BP.  Maybe it will make more sense when the story plays out (and the movie is released), but still...