Please Buff 5* Silver Surfer

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards

Does Surfer really have that low health? As far as I can see he has more health than OML, BSSM, Black Widow, Banner, Phoenix, Goblin, Ock and Dr. Strange.  So he gets away reasonably lightly for his true heal.

• cameronsch
    cameronsch Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Borstock said:
    Please buff the 5 least used characters at each rarity. Because they probably suck.

Please nerf the 5 most used characters at each rarity. Because the forum meltdown would be amusing.
    I like your sit back, light the fuse, and watch the fireworks approach. But an interesting improvement would be replacing the Black Hole, with Summon Galactus for "x" amount of turns. Lockjaw has his Inhuman buddies, so sure, give Surfer a buddy that gives him a chance to look cool. 
  • LLohm
    LLohm Posts: 84 Match Maker
    edited February 2018
    I think Silver Surfer needs to generate 3 blue and 3 red AP per turn passively and turn invisible when hit for 2k damage.

Makes sense since he draws from the power cosmic and is not dressed in a costume.

His black power black hole should also destroy all special tiles. I mean it is a black hole. It destroys all things via gravity.

Edited for clarity.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Thank you Jarvind! Banner is so stupid! I spend the game avoiding green going “please don’t change, please don’t change!”