Forum Thread

2»

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I don't farm 1*s because there is no guarantee scl will keep being raised, so to me it is a slight immediate gain for a large long term loss.

As for slots, I loaded up on them during the recent sale and filled them all with single cover 1* Iron Mans.  To me they represent all his remote controlled suits and I sell them off as I need the slots for someone else.
  • Kahmon
    DeNappa said:
    According to my personal statistics in Standard tokens, things even out pretty much in the end:
    Black Widow 148 145   0 11,73%
    Hawkeye     158 151   0 12,37%
    Iron Man    149 145 152 17,86%
    Juggernaut  153 149   0 12,09%
    Spider Man  129 160 145 17,38%
    Storm       138 155 150 17,74%
    Venom       134 136   0 10,81%
    However, I don't keep track of individual covers, just a the totals. So there could have been streaks of not receiving specific colored covers for a while.
    I find this info very interesting. It shows the 3 cover characters coming more often than 2 cover chars, and overall each cover about as common.

I was under the impression that RNG first selected a Character and then 1 of its colors.
    This chart suggests that all covers are in a single pool. This has no relevance to 2*s and up since they all have 3 covers, but still interesting to me for some reason.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Sigh.. I’m just gonna ask.. what is RNG stand for.. I’m sure it has to do with pull rate.  :/
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    RNG = Random Number Generator
  • Kahmon
    edited January 2018
    Random Number Generator

edit: late to answer. Wish there was an option to delete posts.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I farm 1* but in a different way.  Whenever I get enough HP to open up a new roster slot for a dupe 3* I'll first dump all my 1* into that spot to farm the XP and then just sell them off (I know I'm throwing away one covers worth of XP every time I do this but it saves me the trouble of needing a full roster spot for a 1* that I'll never use).  I like the reworked XP system, I feel like I'm leveling up much quicker.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    DeNappa said:
    According to my personal statistics in Standard tokens, things even out pretty much in the end:
    Black Widow 148 145   0 11,73%
    Hawkeye     158 151   0 12,37%
    Iron Man    149 145 152 17,86%
    Juggernaut  153 149   0 12,09%
    Spider Man  129 160 145 17,38%
    Storm       138 155 150 17,74%
    Venom       134 136   0 10,81%
    However, I don't keep track of individual covers, just a the totals. So there could have been streaks of not receiving specific colored covers for a while.
    I find this info very interesting. It shows the 3 cover characters coming more often than 2 cover chars, and overall each cover about as common.

I was under the impression that RNG first selected a Character and then 1 of its colors.
    This chart suggests that all covers are in a single pool. This has no relevance to 2*s and up since they all have 3 covers, but still interesting to me for some reason.
    Not that you had any reason to know, but this was obvious back when odds were displayed for each character individually and Doom, Loki, and Rags still only had 2 powers (and Daken 2*, maybe I'm missing another?). Anyway, the odds tables for those characters were 2/3 the value as they were for all of the other characters that did have 3 abilities.