New Year, New Contest! *Updated (1/23/18) [DONE]

2»

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    How could I have forgotten this classic:

That's immediately what came to mind for me.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited January 2018
    JHawkInc said:
    At 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST tomorrow (1/23), I will be updating this post with 3 questions. The first 2 players that send me a forum message with correct answers for all 3 (No posting answers in this thread for everyone to see!) will win this awesome-looking D3 Go! hat:

Does this mean four contests, one each hour, each with 3 questions (which I presume are different each hour), resulting in a grand total of 8 hats being awarded?

I'm down for a trivia game for a hat.
    No, it is only one contest with one set of questions for a total of 2 winners. Brigby just listed the time in all four of the continental US time zones. I had to read it twice to catch that.

That's correct. I just figured that since there are only 4 time zones in the Contiguous US, I would list out all the time conversions for everyone's convenience, as opposed to just EST and PST.

//Edited For Clarity
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    JHawkInc said:
    At 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST tomorrow (1/23), I will be updating this post with 3 questions. The first 2 players that send me a forum message with correct answers for all 3 (No posting answers in this thread for everyone to see!) will win this awesome-looking D3 Go! hat:

Does this mean four contests, one each hour, each with 3 questions (which I presume are different each hour), resulting in a grand total of 8 hats being awarded?

No, it is only one contest with one set of questions for a total of 2 winners. Brigby just listed the time in all four of the continental US time zones. I had to read it twice to catch that.

That's correct. I just figured that since there are only 4 time zones in the US, I would list out all the time conversions for everyone's convenience, as opposed to just EST and PST.
    Poor Alaska and Hawaii...
  • Brigby
    DarthDeVo said:
    Brigby said:
    JHawkInc said:

That's correct. I just figured that since there are only 4 time zones in the US, I would list out all the time conversions for everyone's convenience, as opposed to just EST and PST.
    And by the US, I mean the Contiguous US.  :|
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Ha! Who cares about this? Why waste time on this rather than something important. Who would even wear a d3 hat?! They deserve to get beaten up 
  • Killpower559
    Killpower559 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    How do i enter this contest 

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    DarthDeVo said:
    In Alaska and Hawaii, time runs backwards and hamburgers eat people
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    JHawkInc said:

That's correct. I just figured that since there are only 4 time zones in the Contiguous US, I would list out all the time conversions for everyone's convenience, as opposed to just EST and PST.

//Edited For Clarity
    Oh. Okay.

I'm still down for a trivia game for a hat.
  • Brigby
    A little over 10 minutes until I post the trivia questions! Please remember to message me your answers, instead of posting in this thread.

Hope you've brushed up on your lore! There will be 2 questions that'll test your Marvel story knowledge, and 1 question that'll test your MPQ character knowledge. Good luck!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    In Alaska and Hawaii, time runs backwards and hamburgers eat people
    You describe a strange a mysterious land that defies logic and expectations. A most curious, fascinating land, indeed! 
  • Brigby
    *Added contest questions!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    As a compensation for not being eligible to enter this contest, i will gladly take a random 5*
  • Killpower559
    Killpower559 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Can i pleas have. 2 black covers and 2 purple covers for my 5 star hulk that would be awsome