Heart of Darkness/Tapping PVE: The Hunt for Kraven

Options
13»

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No, I don’t it falls under direct “responsibility” but as this issue has been brought up time after time after time since the original acknowledgment from their side that this is a problem, I would think it might be something on my hot list to continue bringing up to see if there can be any news to provide.  But that’s a proactive approach which I wouldn’t expect.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, I don’t it falls under direct “responsibility” but as this issue has been brought up time after time after time since the original acknowledgment from their side that this is a problem, I would think it might be something on my hot list to continue bringing up to see if there can be any news to provide.  But that’s a proactive approach which I wouldn’t expect.
    He could bring it up everyday in emails, meetings, etc. But what I'm saying is I doubt he has the authority within the organizational structure to actually set an agenda or priorities for the devs. At most companies, HR departments draw up org charts and assign supervisor/director/manager in specific ways for specific reasons. I believe Brigby's role is community manager and if I had to guess, that doesn't include supervisory or direction responsibilities for the development teams. 

Mind you, I could be wrong, I've never worked for a gaming company before and I don't really know how they're organized structurally or how the reporting and authority hierarchy is established. I'm just guessing based on my current position and positions I've worked in the past.