MPQ 143!!! Update on IOS. Please check forums for details

2»

Comments

• cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    I have to check again.

Team 1: Punisher, Grocket, Chavez. Black strike tile: 183.

Team 2: Grocket, Chavez, MEHulk. Black strike tile: 183.

Same same. Are you on iOS maybe?
    Actually, what is your description for Grockets Welcome to the Team?  183 might be your base where mine is 146.  That being the case, no multiplier as you originally stated.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    1281 for both team 1 and team 2.
    Team 1 hits harder though, like before the damage boost from Punishers does calculate when matching but doesn't show in advance.

183 is the base strike tile strength for my Grocket.
    So as you suggested, it isn't accounting for bonus % multipliers, just the base value.

Oh well, better than nothing, I guess.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am curious if there were any bug fixes or other things of interest besides the nice new special tiles window.  I look forward to the official notes release.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    I wish I could post a picture here. You can now click on the strike tiles and see how much damage.  

I'm guessing there was no way before to see what a strike tile or attack tile did?
    Cos on Steam you can hover your mouse over to see that tile's individual damage.

I was hoping they'd added a bar somewhere to show your accumulated attack/strike/protect tile amounts
    That is kinda what they did now. :)

Huh...well I clicked on a few special tiles on the Steam version and got nothing. And yeah, I have updated.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    They posted the release notes;  it’s a Mobile only update.