January Q&A Question Submission (1/2/18)

Options
13»

Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,731 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Were you ever thinking of bringing back cards from pre-Origins sets into the game?  I know the planeswalker Elpeth, Sun's Champion was brought to this game from the Theros block.  It would be cool to see more Theros cards.

Or cards from the Lorwyn block

Or Dominaria (since mtg is returning to it soon anyways, would be a good way to build up marketing hype).

Or Mirrodin (preferably the non-Scars block, not too fond of infect).

Or Slivers, or elves, or anything tribal that isn't zombies lol

Or my favorite block, Kamigawa :)

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Any possibility of incorporating a rotation on weekly events?  It's been a breath of fresh air having RotGP on rotation with AM - I would sure appreciate seeing some more of the previous legacy events work their way back into rotation along with new events when time is available to develop them.
    I would like to second that. I was particularly fond of the initial SOI event.

Also could there be a way to see and edit an event deck if there is no charge on a node. It happened that I had an idea of a change for the deck, but couldn't edit it, as I got it while using the last charge.

Yes. The reasons this isn't allowed are primarily for PVP events, for PVE _please_ enable it. But even for PVP it would be great to be able to _look_ at your deck even if you can't edit it.

(It would also be good to be able to copy events decks _back_ to other spaces, so many times I've found my event decks better and then forgotten to make the changes I want in my main deck.)

Edit: had pvp and pve backwards, fixed!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Thanks for all the question submissions everyone! Time to compile and organize, before sending it over to Oktagon for answering!
This discussion has been closed.