Where should I put this extra 5* Gambit cover?

2»

Comments

• Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster said:
    Lukoil said:
    same question but different situation. I have gambit 5/2/4.
    Should i get black or red for exchange? Of course if i plan to make him even i need to put on in red, but i am so tempting to get 5 black and use him right away even not champed.

How would you do?

Depends a bit on how many Latest pulls you can pull off. If you have a reasonable chance to get that thirteenth cover Before Gambit leaves Latest, there's no harm in going 5/2/5 right now since you can swap future Purples or blacks to red with CS support. The smart play is probably to go with Red for now though, that means you have two productive colors you can use immediately.

Also, 5 black covers generates red faster but Purple generation is at full speed at 4 covers. If you want to use Gambit mostly for his Purple then 4 black should be sufficient.

My rate is 1,5 legendary tokens per day i guess (really depends on champ rewards). I had somewhere around 15 pull streak without 5*. And today I got 4th black cover that makes me wonder what to do with pending pink cover=))
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lukoil said:
    Quebbster said:
    Lukoil said:
    same question but different situation. I have gambit 5/2/4.
    Should i get black or red for exchange? Of course if i plan to make him even i need to put on in red, but i am so tempting to get 5 black and use him right away even not champed.

How would you do?

Depends a bit on how many Latest pulls you can pull off. If you have a reasonable chance to get that thirteenth cover Before Gambit leaves Latest, there's no harm in going 5/2/5 right now since you can swap future Purples or blacks to red with CS support. The smart play is probably to go with Red for now though, that means you have two productive colors you can use immediately.

Also, 5 black covers generates red faster but Purple generation is at full speed at 4 covers. If you want to use Gambit mostly for his Purple then 4 black should be sufficient.

My rate is 1,5 legendary tokens per day i guess (really depends on champ rewards). I had somewhere around 15 pull streak without 5*. And today I got 4th black cover that makes me wonder what to do with pending pink cover=))

Gambit should stay in Latest at least four more weeks (more if the next release is not a fivestar), so that's around 40 pulls for you. That's a pretty fair chance to get at least one more Gambit cover (should be one in 20 pulls).