1200CP and 42LL Covers...what to do...

2»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I spent 1575 CP and 77 Latest Legend tokens to get DD fully covered I and have 8 Thor Covers and 7 Gambit covers.  I believe that I had two DD covers before opening my mini hoard so I am waiting for DD to move out to open more CP and tokens myself.  It ended up being 26 5* covers (with one of those being a bonus cover) from 140 pulls.  Just over 18% pull rate.  Worked great for me but I wouldn't bank on those odds!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    Said in the style of Bruce forsyth "keeeeeeep hoarding".
     :D 
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    VizMantis said:
    [I] play pve to progression so it is possible to stay ahead of the game that way. 
    Out of curiosity, which PvE SCL do you play?
    Cl8
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:
    I spent 1575 CP and 77 Latest Legend tokens to get DD fully covered I and have 8 Thor Covers and 7 Gambit covers.  I believe that I had two DD covers before opening my mini hoard so I am waiting for DD to move out to open more CP and tokens myself.  It ended up being 26 5* covers (with one of those being a bonus cover) from 140 pulls.  Just over 18% pull rate.  Worked great for me but I wouldn't bank on those odds!
    You did way better than me. 1850 CP and 93 LT to max cover DD and get Gambit to 9 and Thor to 7.  So congrats!

Im currently scrounging the Iso to champ four of the latest 4* so the many many covers I pulled during that mass opening don’t go to waste.  When Gambit is about to leave I’ll go on another pulling spree for him. I’m not planning to level these characters anytime soon as I don’t know if I’m ready to leave my 4s behind, but Gambit is god and Daredevil is my favorite super hero so I figured I should get at least those two while I can.