What is the Dev's plan for America's Chavez's COTT?

2»

Comments

• GibbletsGrabber
    GibbletsGrabber Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Assuming devs have a plan is going but far

Look at the fact that shield training will end before you can get covers you need for her

might of got covers on 3 or 4 day PVE but not on 7 day event

no 10k iso for you
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Assuming devs have a plan is going but far

Look at the fact that shield training will end before you can get covers you need for her

might of got covers on 3 or 4 day PVE but not on 7 day event

no 10k iso for you
    It is obvious that they are not trying to give most players enough covers -for free - to complete Shield Training. That has never been the intent and has not been said to be the intent.  So one should not be surprised that Shield Training will end before EoTS gives you two free covers.

The intent is to make whales feel like there is a point in spending to cover and level a 4* character under a time crunch, when the reality is that the whales are all in the 5* tier and will never use any of them unless they are essentials.  (Other than the super leveled 4’s they have bonused up to the mid 300 level and beyond).  We have to assume it works since they keep running Shield Training.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i was skeptical with the all passive ability set, but after playing her in the eots event i'm a fan. she's fun. especially with boosted, champed 5*.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will be interesting to see who the opp is and how the configure him,  but yeah. A champed America will do just fine
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suspect she might be much worse than the average 4* if under covered / under leveled, but champed she'll probably have an easier time than most, especially if you bring AP boosts to get a strong/fast start.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s not a concern any time soon!  With 60 4’s, the Crash cycle is now 300 days.  I think we have several months to go before it starts again.  Plenty of time to champ America.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    It’s not a concern any time soon!  With 60 4’s, the Crash cycle is now 300 days.  I think we have several months to go before it starts again.  Plenty of time to champ America.
    If no one is added to the rotation between IW and her other than Kraven (unlikely) her COT would start 8/16/18.  So yeah, you'e got more than 6 months at least.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever I'm using my America, I'm always wondering why I have to bring along two other **** guys.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    mexus said:
    Dormammu said:
    Whenever I'm using my America, I'm always wondering why I have to bring along two other tinykitty guys.
    Best use of another guy: someone to generate good AP like Vulture or IM40. 
    Bonus if you're using Vulture: while he's airborne America can tank more colors, benefiting more from her damage multiplier.

(Edit: Realized that also applies while IM40 is stunned)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all seriousness, I like to bring along Hood.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    If they hadn't changed Nick Fury, I'd go America/Mockingbird/NF for all the AP hoarding.