1205!!!

2»

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I just cant afford to play PVP competitively. As a total F2P player (Android that is, about €20 in my Steam account), the cost of shields are too high. I need every single HP i get for roster slots. 

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Phumade said: ... You can't afford to NOT hit 1200....
    This can be very, very, very costly advice. If you choose to adopt this delusion as your own, think through the implications :D

I haven't bothered to get that CP out of PvP for more than a year, my roster continues to progress, my resource flows have never been better, and I spend way less time and money on this game. 

Sure, I could progress faster and have more of all the things, by playing a/o spending harder, but no matter how deep you go, you can always go deeper. Your time is limited, your financial resources are (probably!) limited, the spending possibilities in this game and others are not limited. Hmm.

I agree.  I’ve never hit 1200 and I’m still progressing.  I choose to hit 575 or 900, rarely shield, and spend my HP on daily deals and vaults instead of shields.  Could I progress faster by spending more time and money on PVP?  Sure, but I don’t “need” to.  At the end of the day, it’s just a game. 

I wonder how many people think they need to hit 1200 to progress fast enough, but play PVE CL 7 or 8.