Gone for Holidays and New Year (12/22/17)

2»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    That's a nice long holiday this company celebrates. TJ Miller must be their boss.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Customer Support will only be unavailable during Christmas and New Years, otherwise they will still be in office to assist players.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Customer Support will only be unavailable during Christmas and New Years, otherwise they will still be in office to assist players.
    Thank you the response.  Get well soon and enjoy your holiday.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS is indeed working.  I received a swapped cover today as a reward, getting DD to 13 just a week early.  Whew!  It was an early Christmas present.

I hope all have a delightful holiday break!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    So yesterday (January 1) around 9. in the evening Swedish time I pulled an unusable Daredevil cover. I sent in a swap request right away. This was now near 12 hours ago and Daredevil is still considered a Latest. I hope this swap gets through given I did everything right (pulled a Latest, requested a swap for my Latest). 

I Think you should be good. When I submitted my swap request Before Christmas it took around 24 hours to get the initial (non-automated) response, so hopefully you will hear from them soon. I Think the important thing is that the request was submitted in the correct timeframe.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:
    So yesterday (January 1) around 9. in the evening Swedish time I pulled an unusable Daredevil cover. I sent in a swap request right away. This was now near 12 hours ago and Daredevil is still considered a Latest. I hope this swap gets through given I did everything right (pulled a Latest, requested a swap for my Latest). 

I Think you should be good. When I submitted my swap request Before Christmas it took around 24 hours to get the initial (non-automated) response, so hopefully you will hear from them soon. I Think the important thing is that the request was submitted in the correct timeframe.
    Still nothing and now Archangel took DD's place in the Latest. 
    Without being a negative force I'm kinda expecting they won't be able to help me with my first swap-request.

No news is good news. If they haven't said no, they might still say yes. Besides, they might be a bit backlogged after the holidays, so be patient.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:

Without being a negative force I'm kinda expecting they won't be able to help me with my first swap-request.

No news is good news. If they haven't said no, they might still say yes. Besides, they might be a bit backlogged after the holidays, so be patient.
    You should be fine. I opened a Peter Parker on his last day in the packs, requested a swap. They got back to me after he officially left the packs and still helped me out, probably because the request was initially made on time
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crnch73 said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:

You should be fine. I opened a Peter Parker on his last day in the packs, requested a swap. They got back to me after he officially left the packs and still helped me out, probably because the request was initially made on time
    Yet there are several documented cases in hoarder groups of this exact request being denied. Even though the time stamp clearly showed the cover was pulled while in Latest.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:
    Yet there are several documented cases in hoarder groups of this exact request being denied. Even though the time stamp clearly showed the cover was pulled while in Latest.
    You mean since this isn’t covered anywhere officially they apply the rules as they feel?  That sounds so vaguely familiar almost like there are no real guidelines to how CS operates.

I hope OP gets the swap, but will anyone really be shocked if they tell him to kick rocks?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. If you submitted a support ticket request for a Latest Legends cover exchange, prior to that character entering Classic Legends, then Customer Support should still honor the exchange, even if the ticket is active after the rotation occurs. 

If you find that this is not the case, and your ticket was accidentally closed, then please reach out to me, and I will be sure to look into it.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:

Did you at least get an auto reply saying they received your request and a ticket was created? 

I pulled a dupe Gambit over the weekend and sent in a request around 12:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon. I got an auto response saying they received my request and gave me a ticket number about 24 hours later. About half an hour ago, I got the update asking for more details.