New Survey

JuanAV2141
JuanAV2141 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
What were your answers?

Comments

• Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Improve: Nerf Gambit. No more fun in pvp.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Improve: More ISO. More time for covers to expire. Hybrid Points and Win Based System.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    #nerfgambit
    #nomorepvetapping
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I've put: Ban the players who call for nerfs. Fingers crossed now
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Heroics! Yes!

• ntcplanters
    ntcplanters Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Improve: Alliance quests & no color locking
    Points Based for PVP
    Boss events mainly preferred
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    I put that I “prefer” Wins based, but I left some lengthy responses about how neither system is ideal and they need some kind of compromise such as either running both simultaneously with player choice or using a gross/net points system so you can’t lose points towards progression, but still have to play competently for placement. 

I also noted that PVE is too tedious these days and they need to either reduce the number of nodes or the number of clears. And I voiced displeasure at the ability to tap to the top placements. 
  • JuanAV2141
    Improve: Alliance quests & no color locking
    Points Based for PVP
    Boss events mainly preferred
    What do you mean by color locking?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm.  Win based or point based?  Not sure which I picked. LOL.  
    Boss events and man do I miss out on the locked Heroics.  Those used to be a lot of fun.  
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I put that the game needs a facelift. Not in terms of UI, but we just keep playing the same pve and pvp events for the same old rewards. The rewards structure does not match the time requirement to earn said rewards. The only thing that’s new is the new characters, which after a while just feels annoying, since it seems like they put more time and effort into new characters than they do into keeping the game healthy. I was actually ok with the game for a while, but this holiday season **** has soured me big time. We got scrooged, so I put 1 out of 10 for recommending the game, and every day that goes by without me spending money makes me happier and happier. Over a year now and counting!
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Crnch73 said:
    I put that the game needs a facelift. Not in terms of UI, but we just keep playing the same pve and pvp events for the same old rewards. The rewards structure does not match the time requirement to earn said rewards. The only thing that’s new is the new characters, which after a while just feels annoying, since it seems like they put more time and effort into new characters than they do into keeping the game healthy. I was actually ok with the game for a while, but this holiday season tinykitty has soured me big time. We got scrooged, so I put 1 out of 10 for recommending the game, and every day that goes by without me spending money makes me happier and happier. Over a year now and counting!
    Said almost the exact same thing. This game has pretty much gone for quantity over quality. Just more characters and that is it. And this holiday event was a giant middle finger to the entire player base. New modes? nope. return of old events that everyone liked? nope. a sale on HP? nope. a fan favorite release? nope. double ISO? ha. It's like they took the list of things people wanted, looked at it, and laughed. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Crnch73 said:
    I put that the game needs a facelift. Not in terms of UI, but we just keep playing the same pve and pvp events for the same old rewards. The rewards structure does not match the time requirement to earn said rewards. The only thing that’s new is the new characters, which after a while just feels annoying, since it seems like they put more time and effort into new characters than they do into keeping the game healthy. I was actually ok with the game for a while, but this holiday season tinykitty has soured me big time. We got scrooged, so I put 1 out of 10 for recommending the game, and every day that goes by without me spending money makes me happier and happier. Over a year now and counting!
    Said almost the exact same thing. This game has pretty much gone for quantity over quality. Just more characters and that is it. And this holiday event was a giant middle finger to the entire player base. New modes? nope. return of old events that everyone liked? nope. a sale on HP? nope. a fan favorite release? nope. double ISO? ha. It's like they took the list of things people wanted, looked at it, and laughed. 
    Maybe we're all on Santa's Naughty list and that is just the digital version of a lump of coal?
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    abmoraz said:
    Crnch73 said:
    Maybe we're all on Santa's Naughty list and that is just the digital version of a lump of coal?
    It may look like coal but that dark lump came right from a bull's behind
  • JuanAV2141
    abmoraz said:
    Crnch73 said:
    It may look like coal but that dark lump came right from a bull's behind
     :D this forum needs a "haha" option
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    The only things i remember from the survey were the two UI pictures and questions completely ignore players on steam. And also a PvP question based on binary win vs. point based system completely ignoring the alternatives (hybrid system, damage dealt or kil based system etc.)
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the last question, I made a somewhat radical suggestion: get rid of iso-8 completely.

Ever since they introduced championing, iso-8 stopped determining your character power at the high end, where levels are tied to acquiring duplicate covers.  You can no longer buy tokens with iso-8, and it is given an insanely high value in the store, so I wonder what the game would look like if you just removed the currency and tied character progression purely to collecting covers?
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    For the last question, I suggested that whenever you open a token, it pulls three covers from the tokens character pool and then let the user pick one of the three.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    For the last question, I suggested that whenever you open a token, it pulls three covers from the tokens character pool and then let the user pick one of the three.
    That’s really interesting.  Especially if the 3 are same tier.  Wouldn’t work for LTs but would be interesting for standards/heroics/elites.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just asked them to buff 3* Gambit.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I suggested newer pve events. New enemies and bosses. Let the dark avenger **** rot in a gutter. So sick of them every event with 20 to 40k they are not fun or exciting to fight.