Booster Crafting Bugs [Fixed]

Options
13»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone. If you have not updated to 2.3 yet, or if you did not craft a card prior to this comment being posted, then you should not encounter this issue if you craft a card now.

Unfortunately, players that have already encountered this issue will still need to submit a support ticket for the manual fix.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Manual fix works. Thank you!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    still not fixed.........3.5 hrs passed
  • fiirst
    Options
    fiirst said:
    still not fixed.........3.5 hrs passed
    fixed ty @Brigby @LakeStone
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How I feel right now

https2quickmemecomimg222222735769df7fa0f3c80160413e4bd4ce9972b54760758e588d8582f89870ccjpg
  • csonic
    csonic Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So it's ok to log in now and update without any worry? I've held off once I saw all the posts earlier today. Thanks
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @csonic said:
    So it's ok to log in now and update without any worry? I've held off once I saw all the posts earlier today. Thanks
    If you haven't updated yet, then you should not encounter this error after updating to the 2.3 build.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Worked for me. 

Thank you.
  • Wolfteeth
    Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey guys, so I had the issues where I was booted out of the app and came back in, and my orbs went from 33440 to 0, I contacted support and they got back to me and said it was fixed, but the orbs were still at 0.  Has anyone had a similar experience?  when your orbs dropped to zero and then support fixed it, did you get all your orbs back?  

I am super bummed, i was able to craft a handful of items before I got booted and have been saving up duplicates for months now.  Thanks for any help!
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Wolfteeth. I had an issue but was fixed and previously I’d been crafting but orb count didn’t go down.  I roughly knew how many I’d spent and it felt right when they fixed it to see I was below 1000. Which was where I expected to be.  

You May have spent more than you realised when the orb count wasn’t decreasing.  That was part of the bug. 
  • Wolfteeth
    Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Philmoore Thank you for responding, I was only able to craft 7 cards before I kept getting that error message that didnt go away, it was showing the numbers decreasing as I was crafting, even if it wasnt going down, there is no way i was able to spend 33440 and only get 7 cards.  I hope that this is fixable, it is super frustrating.
  • fiirst
    Options
    Wolfteeth said:
    @Philmoore Thank you for responding, I was only able to craft 7 cards before I kept getting that error message that didnt go away, it was showing the numbers decreasing as I was crafting, even if it wasnt going down, there is no way i was able to spend 33440 and only get 7 cards.  I hope that this is fixable, it is super frustrating.
    File in app ticket, they will respond soon
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wolfteeth said:
    depends on what cards you have crafted: standard mythic cards cost 5000 orbs per card. If you had crafted 7 mythics cards, it would have cost you 7x 5000 = 35000 orbs.