What does a shield rank 68 roster look like?

2»

Comments

• bryduck
    bryduck Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Daiches said:
    bryduck said:
    mexus said:
    bryduck said:
    Well, I'm at 64. I have 38 champed 3*s, and a champed Iceman. That being said, none of my 3*s are higher than 188, and most are clustered right around that magic 166, and none of my 4s have more than a cover or 2 (other than Bobby, of course.) I am not happy about this move at all, because I am completely locked out of PVP beyond a fight or 2. I'm facing nobody anywhere close to my 188 Dr. Strange, Bobby, and what, maybe my 179 IM40? 183 Cyke? I suppose I sell my team a bit short and could punch up, but to what end? I'd just instantly lose my position anyway if I poked my head up any higher--and who needs the stress?!
    How did you get all those Bobby covers when all the other 4*s are undercovered?
    He's good, and congratulations on having him on your team, but it's a curious case!
    Once I got all three colors (by having him be my bonus hero and well, luck), I bought up to 13 with CP.
    That statement hurts so much..

unless you meant buying one cover to save a few on the vine? Yes? Please say you didn't spend 1200 cp on a 4star?
    No, no, I only had to buy 1 or 2, iIrc. I was happy to do it. I was getting a bunch of BH covers right when they started to do it, for some reason. I did have to sell a bunch of other 4* covers, but that was ok by me, too, because I was nowhere near 3-4* transition at that point.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually you should always go for the highest SCL possible because of the rewards. 
    From recent experience, that's not universally true.  I played in PvP SCL9 last event and got T100 for 2x 2* covers and 2 elite tokens, with some hp and iso.  That was with a score of 902, which in CL7 is usually good enough for T50, sometimes T20, and I get more of each resource.  The extra couple hundred Iso in progression did not make up the difference from placement drop.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    I am rank 70. I have a bunch of 1 cover five stars, I have no champ 4 stars, and I have no max 3 stars. I have a very very active two star farm since the RNG gives me 2 stars on everything but LT because you cant get a 2 star from the LT. My highest non boosted character that is not a 1 star 5 cover is 220.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards

Had a look back at the Lv 68 roster I had at the end of January this year: I had 9 of the 5* (only 1 with 4 covers), all of the 4*, but only 2 with more than 10 covers, all 3* champed, 2* farm in full swing and most importantly Bagman at Lv 119!.

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    I have a level 68 roster right now.

5* 2 with one cover each
    4* 38 with about 5 of them having 6 covers or more
    3* All except Angel champe, highest is 196
    2* Fully active farm

I have only been able to hit the 4* cover once in PVP and that was during the win based season. I have tried since but once I get around 750 there are zero teams I can beat. It’s a slow crawl to 4* land lol
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    I have a level 68 roster right now.

5* 2 with one cover each
    4* 38 with about 5 of them having 6 covers or more
    3* All except Angel champe, highest is 196
    2* Fully active farm

I have only been able to hit the 4* cover once in PVP and that was during the win based season. I have tried since but once I get around 750 there are zero teams I can beat. It’s a slow crawl to 4* land lol
    Best way to 4* land is definitely via competitive Story / PVE playing.
    Aim for 575 PVP points and put the rest of your energy into PVE - there's a lot of CP to be earned there. My jump into 4* was not thanks to PVP but the 10CP / event does help of course. I still only hit 900 when there's a cover I really want or need.
    Thanks for the advice sir!