Holiday event

2»

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    What level of characters are leveling though? I was the same as you when I was leveling 3*s, I always had ISO falling out the sky. It soon changed once I started champing 4*s. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    mexus said:
    When Brigby is missing in action like this (no updated sneak-peak!) there's often a big boom coming upon his return.
    This is not scientifically proven.
    What a tease  :p
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    I usually train characters first that are needed for events. That started when my ISO was still scarce. And i still keep to that rule, so I have enough trainable characters left. But even if i train them all, i'd have ISO left to spare. 

What is your roster like? When I was solidly in the 3* level I had probably around 2+ million ISO.  As soon as I moved up to the 4* level I had an ISO shortage FAST
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Huntah86 said:
    Dogface said:
    I usually train characters first that are needed for events. That started when my ISO was still scarce. And i still keep to that rule, so I have enough trainable characters left. But even if i train them all, i'd have ISO left to spare. 

What is your roster like? When I was solidly in the 3* level I had probably around 2+ million ISO.  As soon as I moved up to the 4* level I had an ISO shortage FAST

...ISO?  I hear about it all the time, and I've seen it, but it evaporates when I get my hands on it.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I have 2 accounts, one on my mobile and one on Steam. On my mobile account i have 29 4* of which 10 champed, 37 3* of which 29 champed and a couple of 5*, none champed
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had given up hope that something interesting was forthcoming for the second half of the holiday season, but the current HfH store suggests double Crashes or something.  Or it's just a giant glitch to offer 2 4* covers simultaneously.  Or they restructured the store since the offer rate is so glacial that you would need to wait 300 days to offer every 4* just once.

Actually, I'm still not convinced.  Just a little hopeful.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    mexus said:
    When @Brigby is missing in action like this (no updated sneak-peak!) there's often a big boom coming upon his return.

Sneak Peak is updated, apart from the thread title.
  • Nick441234
    edited December 2017
    This potential big boom is starting to look like its got lost in the post. I would have expected Christmas celebrations to start tomorrow, yet no post yet. 
  • Nick441234
    edited December 2017
    I really hope we are just being teased here. Its Christmas, for crying out loud!!!! There has to be more than just 12 Days of Marvel. There has to be! 

This would be beyond the tightest they have ever been before. 
  • Nick441234
    21st last year was a Wednesday though. Double ISO and stuff like that always starts on a Thursday. Seems a bit too late for them to make announcements tomorrow for double ISO starting on the same day. They pretty much have the rest of today to make an announcement or its looking bleak. Real bleak. 
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think they're beholden to announce things ahead of time.  That's their tradition, but not a requirement.  They stealth some things into the game with no announcement.  I wouldn't be surprised if they just roll out content with an in-game splash page, particularly if they're trying to avoid some player behavior that might influence the challenge or ruin the surprise.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    The trailer for Runaways is your Christmas gift. Enjoy!
  • Nick441234
    edited December 2017
    Brigby said:
    mexus said:
    When Brigby is missing in action like this (no updated sneak-peak!) there's often a big boom coming upon his return.
    @Brigby I've got to say, it wasn't cool for you to tease us like this, and then the results be so damn disappointing. 

• Nick441234
    Brigby seems intelligent to me, I cant believe he could have thought that would be enough to get us excited. Its such underwhelming news. 

I dont moan all that much round here because I can usually see both sides to the argument but this is right up there with vaulting as complete nonsense. We play this game 52 weeks a year and the devs cant even reward us properly for one of those weeks. Just one!!!! It really is disgusting how the player base gets treated with this game and its only the fact I'm hooked on it that I haven't put it down for good. I'm glad I'm not a big spender on it cause they really dont deserve the sort of money whales pump into it. 
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Booooooo!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Crnch73 said:
    Booooooo!
    Are you saying booooo, or boooo-urns?
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    A single pvp event worth of double iso?  Guess everyone was a wee bit naughty this year.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    AXP_isme said:
    Crnch73 said:
    Booooooo!
    Are you saying booooo, or boooo-urns?
    I was saying boooo-urns...