Archangel store results

2»

Comments

• CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Two pulls - One Drax (red) and one Archangel (Blue)
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    3x 25CP pulls, got a Archangel blue, stopped.  I have what I need for when he is required.  Still no reason to move to 5* land to me.  Just more pain.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    40 pulls.  No Archangel.  But did get 1 BSSM and 2 Thanos that I needed AND got 2 5* Gambit as Bonus Heros.  So, even though no Archangel, I am pleased.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Took me 31 pulls for my first Archangel token.
    But along the way I got 5 champ Thanos covers & 2 usable BSSM covers, as well as 2 Bonus Nico covers (gotta start preparing for the next Shield release...).
    My 5 Star pull rate was 25%, so I can't complain at all.

Now that I have Archangel on my roster, I might horde until Archangel enters Latest.  The group of Archangel, Gambit, & Thor seems like it will be a great one, with practically zero chance for 6th covers for me.  The current one is really good too, but I have Daredevil champed (Level 454) and would rather try to cover max characters than get champ levels.  I still have several older ones nowhere near cover maxed with no way to get there reliably.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not gonna bother. I don't like that they changed the store. When these special stores used to come for new releases with boss events, the new 5-star would be the only character in there, at 15%. So if you drew a 5, you knew it was gonna be the new character. Making him split that 15% with 2 other characters now seriously hurts your odds of getting him. Blew my hoard instead on the classic vault trying to cover Nico and MEH. 
    It wasn't a 15% chance to get the new fivestar, it was 10%. So you'd get fewer fivestar covers overall but they'd all be for the new release.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Waiting until he rotates into latest. I have plenty of tokens hoarded and would rather have a chance at Gambits and Thors than Spidermans and Thanos' (Thanoses?, Thanei? Anyone know the correct plural form of Thanos?)
  • ntmad8tr
    ntmad8tr Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    20 pulls, 1 Black Archangel....no other 5s 
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Kahmon said:
    Waiting until he rotates into latest. I have plenty of tokens hoarded and would rather have a chance at Gambits and Thors than Spidermans and Thanos' (Thanoses?, Thanei? Anyone know the correct plural form of Thanos?)
    Maybe the plural is just Thanos like deer and fish are both single and plural forms
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    I was thinking that I was going to get no luck this time spent almost 600 points on the vault and on my second to last pull I got archangel 

pulled 2 back in Black Spidey covers , one which I had to sell and got a thanos Black so it wasn’t too bad really 

have to to start building my points up again now though 
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    First pull Purple Thanos + Green Daredevil bonus. Second pull was Falcon. Only did the boss token pulls.

Thanos now 5/4/2 (and a green coming from Gamora) and DD 4/2/5.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    Three Angel token (two from beating Apocalypse, one from Warrington vault):                                                                         2x ME Hulk (yellow, purple; now 3/3/5) and 1x Lockjaw (yellow; champion level).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled my 2 free tokens and got 2 ArchAngels.  I won the MPQ lottery
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personal progression token gave me a purple pull! ...oh, Spider-man. Well, it's a champ level.
    Alliance progression token gave me a Nova, another champ level.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Spend the 2 boss tokens, one BSSM black and one BSSM purple. Not going to pull from the store, not impressed with Archangel and would rather pull for DD before he leaves latest.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 3 pulls from event and the Warrington vault- 3 4*s, R4G, KP, and Nico yellow making her 2/2/2. The other 2 were champ levels, 311 and 284
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Only opened the 2 reward tokens. First pull was a Green Archangel !! 2nd was another Champ level for Gamora which netted me another LT for the hoard. Couldn't have gone much better.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few pulls...not too many.
    But I got two Thanos out of it, thus forcing my hand into finishing off his levels and champing him.
  • Coulson_Lives
    Coulson_Lives Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I'm 0 for 23 atm