Archangel store results

I tried to restrain myself with my mini hoard but 30 pulls later I got 1 archangel (green), 1 BSSM (green), and 6 Thanos tokens. 

So how did everyone else do?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 pull, 1 Archangel black. As long as I have him Rostered for when he's Featured, I'm good to go, so I stopped there.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I won't be pulling anything except for the 2 free ones once I get them.  As @TPF Alexis said I'd be happy with just a 1 covered Archangel for when he's featured, otherwise (and probably regardless) I'll be pulling my hoard after DD leaves mostly chasing Gambit.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    What a load of nonsense. I had to pull over 900CP to finally get an Archangel cover with my last pull. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also got a Black Archangel cover with my first pull.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    4 pulls. Kate Bishop, Nightcrawler, Iron Fist, and Captain Marvel. No 5* yet. Need more CP.
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    4 pulls.  Coulson, 2 BSSM Blue, and Rogue.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only had 28 CP so I have had one pull so far and got 5* Black Suit Spider-Man (Green.)
  • djperry1973
    djperry1973 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Blue Archangel on pull #2.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    About 200 cp got me Thanos, BSSM, Lockjaw, 2 Nightcrawlers, Falcap, Winter Soldier and Yondu.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    It took me 13 pulls before I got a 5*, but at least it was an archangel
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    4 pulls for a black Archangel, but one of the 3 prior was my first green for Red Hulk so pretty good! 
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    625 CP, no Archangel. 1 bssm and 1 thanos.

I am disappoint.

-JaGo
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    4 pulls got rogue, winter soldier, nico, and some other 4 star 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 10, 1 Warren,  1 Thanos + BH. 
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Annnnd I will wait for him to rotate in. (Those pulls are brutal, though I suppose about right)
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    14 pulls, 1 BSSM :( I was hoping for 1 Archangel and 1 Thanos. I guess that is not happening :(
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

I started with a 1/0/2 Thanos and a 1/2/2 bss and obviously a 0/0/0 a angel.

Ended up with a 4/5/3 thanos a champed bss and a 3/5/2 a angel

174 pulls.

I wasn’t sure I was going to pull but I needed the thanos covers and I know bss isn’t the best but I eeded covers for him too, turns out a angel isn’t the best either but I cant put the milk back in the cow now can i.

• KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    25 tokens

0 ArchAngel
    2 x Thanos Black
    1 x BSSM Blue
    0 bonus
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    50cp

1 Vulture (green)
    1 Archangel (green)
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I'm not gonna bother. I don't like that they changed the store. When these special stores used to come for new releases with boss events, the new 5-star would be the only character in there, at 15%. So if you drew a 5, you knew it was gonna be the new character. Making him split that 15% with 2 other characters now seriously hurts your odds of getting him. Blew my hoard instead on the classic vault trying to cover Nico and MEH.