Forgot to redmark non-available characters in 12 Days Of Christmas.

Options
2»

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not most recently used, either.  The same was true of required character nodes in the Apocalypse event, where any version of the character applies.  I have all four versions of Wolverine champed, with 5* the strongest and 2* the most recently used (in DDQ that morning), and the Apocalypse side node defaulted to 3* Wolverine.

Of them all, my 3* Wolverine has the most champ levels, but this was definitely not the deciding factor in the X-Men holiday node...
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dayv said:
    It's not most recently used, either.  The same was true of required character nodes in the Apocalypse event, where any version of the character applies.  I have all four versions of Wolverine champed, with 5* the strongest and 2* the most recently used (in DDQ that morning), and the Apocalypse side node defaulted to 3* Wolverine.

Of them all, my 3* Wolverine has the most champ levels, but this was definitely not the deciding factor in the X-Men holiday node...
    Agreed. I had just used Coulson, and it selected Nick Fury, although I suspect if Coulson had been in the centre position it may have chosen him?
  • NovaFalcon
    NovaFalcon Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    To kind of piggy-back on this discussion, it also didn't let me use my Level 115 Quake for the Inhumans node today.  I double checked that she was labeled as an Inuman (she is), but it would only let me use my one-cover Medusa.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 981 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The auto-pick certainly isn't going for the strongest character. Today in the Inhumans node, KK was picked over my championed Medusa.

On the other hand, I now know KK is an inhuman.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dogface said:
    The auto-pick certainly isn't going for the strongest character. Today in the Inhumans node, KK was picked over my championed Medusa.

On the other hand, I now know KK is an inhuman.
    And now that she’s a champion... :-) 

But seriously, with groups like this: 
    Champions
      4*
        Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
        Nova (Sam Alexander)
        The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
      3*
        Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel)
    We really should have some sort of indicator of who is available as essential... @Brigby
  • Smart80
    Options
    This is gonna be too easy. Thinking more and more this should have been whole essential team...

Spider-Verse
      5*
        Spider-Man (Back in Black)
        Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
      4*
        Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
        Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
        Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
        Venom (Agent Venom)
      3*
        Spider-Man (Classic)
      2*
        Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
      1*
        Spider-Man (Original)

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Suggestion for future runs of this and similar events: Boost the characters from the required team. With a single level if necessary. That way, we can easily see on the roster selection screen who qualifies and who doesn't.
  • Smart80
    Options
    I’d fully boost them to make it even clearer in team selection. And more important, a better incentive to use whole team of the family. Off course that means enemy should be boosted as well..

And perhaps make it with few more fights a day. 3/3 or even 6/6 with growing enemy levels. Hit once for 12 day overal points, hit more for small extra iso or something and a challenging enemy, for those with more time during the holidays....