Options
13»

Comments

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Sorry for the delay everyone on the free gift today.  The gift was sent out a little after 12pm PST.  Everyone should have received their gift by now.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
    Thanks for the gift. better late than never. I was glad to be wrong about the "never" part in my earlier post in a similar thread. Happy Holidays. smiley
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The more often people complain, the less likely they will be heard. Too many false alarms just decrease a listener's sensitivity to them...
    With this being said, I got a rare dupe myself but I can't complain about the pack. The intention itself and the power level of the pack are cute. 
    Congrats to anyone getting Omni out of it. :) 
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On Discord chat we collected the rarities that everyone's free 120 jewel elite pack dropped.  The stats were 61 rares, 18 mythics, and 0 MP.  This can hopefully help to guide people's expectations, in the absence of published drop rates from d3go.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Volrak said:
    On Discord chat we collected the rarities that everyone's free 120 jewel elite pack dropped.  The stats were 61 rares, 18 mythics, and 0 MP.  This can hopefully help to guide people's expectations, in the absence of published drop rates from d3go.
    you can add my mythic to the count. new one too. lucky. :smiley:

61 rares 19 mythics 0 MP.