My pack appeared and then disappeared again without being opened. Very odd 
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a worthless dupe rare............... not impressed 
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
     Got a dupe rare. I thought elite packs were Mythic or better? I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this horse is lame.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mrixl2520 said:
     Got a dupe rare. I thought elite packs were Mythic or better? I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this horse is lame.

Pack was a Rare + pack that is available for 120 jewels, no guarantee of a mythic, I got a dupe rare as well.

• mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Abenjes said:
    mrixl2520 said:

Pack was a Rare + pack that is available for 120 jewels, no guarantee of a mythic, I got a dupe rare as well.

Aha. Thank you for clarifying! I saw the purple and got all excited. Was hoping for a "Thopter Pie Network"-esq gift. 
  • __Adam
    __Adam Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Abenjes said:
    mrixl2520 said:

Yeah, I didn't realize that until i got my dupe rare.

Still far more generous than the last year.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mrixl2520 said:
    Aha. Thank you for clarifying! I saw the purple and got all excited. Was hoping for a "Thopter Pie Network"-esq gift. 
    I think we'll be getting one of those this year, just not until later. From the Anniversary announcement:
    LakeStone said:

• Players that play the game between December 22 and January 6 will receive a free special holiday card that will surely impress and is exclusively available between these dates only. 
    Anyways, they want to throw some free rares in my direction in the meantime, they'll hear no complaints from me.
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Marvaddin said:
    I got a Magmaroth. Very weak rare, and a dupe. Well, looks like I got a standard common... wait, I have them all. It's a legacy common, or a % of a new uncommon. Great! Thanks, devs.
    Also got a duplicate Magmaroth ... And I had pulled another one from the free 2hours booster a few seconds before, which happened to be my third... Why should I deserve this !!? ^^"
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dupe rare
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got a non-dupe rare and my alt got its first mythic!
  • dragonslayer
    dragonslayer Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dupe rare here also
  • RandomID
    RandomID Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dupe magmaroth for me too, but hey, a free one - and at least all the duplicates will be converted to some small benefit with the arrival of booster crafting 
  • Everyport
    Everyport Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dupe...i am really just not getting any fun outta this game anymore...it used to be i couldnt wait for a chance to play it next.. now...it makes my stomach ache when i come and go for something like this and get another disappointment...a rare dupe...4th dupe of the same card...its a sickening feeling im tired of feeling EVERY time I come to have fun and play....i have been playing for 2 years too...this is hardly a reward. Happy disappointing anniversary. Whatever...i think ill go play the puzzle gem matching Dr Who game...
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    got a dupe too
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    people do not realize how expensive booster crafting is. people do not give attention cause they've been hoarding dupes.
    we will soon realise we have a high dupe low exchange rate system
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow... i know a lot of players didn't get dupes. I got matryarch. Non-dupe mythic. A tinykitty ton got Hour of promise.  But a lot also got rares and most were dupes... after opening that many packs of HoU for months.  Most of us should have most of the rares by now. Which means a high chance of a dupe.  Anyways,  I hope many others had better luck.  Sorry for those that did not
  • AnnetDragony
    AnnetDragony Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got my gift.
    really?!? Dupe?!? Ok, I’ve got the 4th copy of that card!..
    stupid.

• Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    i agree. Who cares if its a dupe. Most packs you open are filled with dupes. And you complain about the dupe from the free pack? Please.

//Removed Insult -Brigby