The Hunt PVE: The Hunt for TAPPERS!!

2»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    @DrStrangelov3 I am sorry. I forgot there was 3 clever girl nodes. You should have targeted Clever Girl III.  It would give 2 points each clear.  
  • undrtaker
    undrtaker Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    What's this "tapping"?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    WOW.  From what I can see S1.9.1/2/3 have some major tapping going on.  Wonder what the other brackets and slices look like.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    How about a logic that detects if players are tapping (by noticing when scores increase repeatedly by the same amount over a set period of time)? 

The game could then award the "tap dancer" badge which is displayed next to the player name in the leaderboard.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Day one of "Tap-fest" went well. I actually ended up playing level 8 (I figured the tapping would be easier) and chose the hardest non-essential. It took 2 1/2 hours to hit it 150 or so times. No one else ended up tapping from what I could tell, so now I have a 400 point lead. It does help that I would have been in first anyway. Only a few champed DDs in the top 20 though and those people don't seem to be willing. Unless someone steps up big today, it looks like extra Vulture covers for me.